Hollow Eve Festival 436
Opening and Closing Dates
|Prime||Sunday, November 1, 2020||Sunday, November 29, 2020|
|Platinum||Sunday, November 1, 2020||Sunday, December 6, 2020|
|The Fallen||Sunday, November 1, 2020||Sunday, November 29, 2020|
How do I get a ticket?
Location and Map
- Offsite current maps can be found here:
- The current DRService map can be found on DRService.
- The current Kythryn's maps can be found here:
- To reach the festival, go to any dock and WHISTLE FOR DOLPHIN TRANSPORT
- A voice on the wind whispers, "To summon forth a dolphin for transport to Andreshlew, just whistle for one."
- [WHISTLE FOR DOLPHIN TRANSPORT to be taken to Andreshlew -- the isle of the Merelew.]
- You arrive at the South Dock, where you can then purchase your Hollow Eve invitation and Hollow Eve authorization from the draped table. Once you have purchased and REDEEMed your access pass, you can move freely about the island. If you have recently purchased SimuCoin and yet are unable to purchase access, use a SIMUCOIN BALANCE to refresh your account and try again.
- For fast travel to the island and back, STUDY BARREL for the 3 different durations available. Detailed information on those can be found on the Andreshlew South Dock page.
- To leave the island, return to the South Dock, where going to the corral will take you back to the dock you started at.
What We Know
- The Spider is dead. It's still Hollow Eve, but in a new location.
- The currency used at the event will be Kronars.
- There will be about about 85 shops to explore, specific shops names will be available in the second mailer (and NEWS item)
- Staff is moving to a rotating shop inventory protocol. Anything not refreshed in a couple of years gets closed down until someone refreshes it for reopening. That way the event doesn't get bloated again (we had hundreds of shops, many of which hadn't been touched since they opened) and the inventory remains fresh.
Events and Gifts
- Alteration Sessions: In the same building you got your gift, move N to the Lounge
- Auction: 11/28 in Prime and 12/5 in Plat
- Greeters: When you see a Greeter on the grounds, feel free to stop and say hi, as well as ask questions if you are lost or need assistance. If you're lucky, you may even walk away with a gift!
- Raffles: to reach the white-marbled pavilion from the entry dock, move N, N, E, go gate, NW, NW, NE, go pavilion
- Visions: Over the course of the event, various visions have been observed.
- Aiding the Merelew: Support Merelew factions in cleaning up their poisoned waters (Note: A Hollow Eve ticket is not required to participate in this.)
New shops are listed in bold.
- Accents for the Arachnophile - updated!
- Affair of the Art
- Ahreusse's Atelier
- All in Good Tome - updated!
- All the King's Men
- All the Loot
- Altered Reactions
- Amphibifriends - updated Merelew shop!
- ArtSea Gifts and Souvenirs
- Bam Bam's
- Beachcomber Delights - updated!
- Birds of a Feather - updated!
- Cartilage Crushers - updated Merelew shop!
- Chuffed to be Stuffed - updated!
- Clear Visions - updated!
- Comfortable Rakash - updated!
- Cowsmoopolitan - updated!
- Corroded Corner - updated! - This shop was accidently released and has been removed.
- Cultured Attire - updated!
- Dark Symphony - updated!
- Darsam's Drifters - updated!
- Dock of Many Flings
- Eluned's Dreams in Flesh - updated!
- Empty Settings - updated!
- Everything in Moderation
- Eye Spy - updated!
- Fabric Fantasies - updated!
- Fialma's Fine Tiles
- Finer Things - updated!
- Floors for Thought
- Flower Power - updated!
- Force of Habit - updated!
- The Future is Now - updated!
- Galleria of Garters - updated Merelew shop!
- Gearanimals - updated!
- Gersvinda's Natural Studies - updated!
- Ghostly Galleria of Spiritual Souvenirs - updated!
- Give 'Em the Boot - updated!
- Gosling's Exotic Fish - updated Merelew shop!
- Hashal's Haven - new?
- Heikea - updated!
- Hidden Treasures - updated Merelew shop!
- Holey Warez - updated!
- Hunka's Burning Love - updated!
- I'll Eat My Hat
- In Shining Armor
- In the Hollow - updated!
- In the Snow
- Initial Idea - updated!
- Jhanine Dering Cloaks - updated!
- The Joys of Noise - updated!
- The Kitten Emporium, Hollowed Homes - updated!
- Lances and Roses Souvenir Shop - updated Merelew shop!
- Limited Treasures - updated!
- Lost Soles
- Lute the Room
- Made for Walking - updated!
- The Male Persuasion - updated!
- Mind of Sdai - updated!
- Misenseor Goods - updated!
- Mob Mentality - updated!
- The Musiceum
- The Naked Sheep
- Natural Selections - updated!
- Nest o' Snakes
- Nidia's Nightmares - updated!
- Nigeyi's Footwear
- Ode to Glythtide - updated!
- Old Elmer's
- One Man's Trash
- Pane in the Glass
- Piralpa Tridents - updated Merelew shop!
- Pishuna Ithniwe
- Pita Pan
- Playarhin's Pits
- Puffs of Glitter - updated!
- Quiver in Fear - updated!
- Reinventing the Wheel - updated!
- Ritual Addiction - updated!
- Sew It Seams
- Shapers Furnishings
- Siegery Shop - updated!
- Silah's Sundries - updated Merelew shop!
- Silken Seams
- Sithrim's Speciality Tables - updated!
- Sketchy By Design - updated!
- Skin Art by Jaecinda
- Skyward Crafting - updated!
- Sputkin's Splendors - updated!
- The Stylish Stallion
- Tastelessly Tacky - updated!
- Tea for Tamsine - updated!
- This Little Piggy - updated!
- Tieheq with the Thirteen
- Tweets - updated!
- Two Doors Down
- Under the Sea - updated Merelew shop!
- Wally's World of Walls
- Wedding Belles
- Whimsical Winds - updated!
- Women At Arms Annex - updated!
With the exception of Box of Gems, all of these games now share one prize pool. This means you do not have to play a specific game to get certain drops. All of it is available everywhere (though Darkbox does have a few extra things).
In addition to putting everything onto the shared prize pools, there is also a change to jackpot prizes. It'll be very likely that someone will pull a jackpot prize each day. It's absolutely possible to continue to pull jackpots no matter how many you've won, but the odds decrease after each time you get one until resetting at midnight each day.