DragonRealms Updates (2016)
A page to assist returning players.
- Tied bundles and gem pouches received a boost in appraisal teaching.
- PREPARE SRE now gives information on rebirth power for the Spiteful Rebirth spell.
- Gwethsmashers no longer have a penalty to smashing due to distance.
- Barbarians can use gwethsmashers.
- Thoughtcast's gweth function fails to function after a gwethsmash.
- Gwethsmashing now has Charisma as primary stat.
- Devour will work at reduced efficiency on harvest material.
- Release of Electrostatic Eddy.
- Knowledge of Quick Infusions will allow density changes in elemental weapons.
- The ability of wounds to reduce stealth effectiveness has been scaled down significantly.
- Dragon's Breath has its number of possible shots increased.
- Phelim's Sanction now ignores undead stun resistance.
- Osrel Meraud no longer holds Paladin spells.
- Lightning Bolt no longer results in disturbing the peace charges.
- Refractive Field duration lengthened.
- Moonblades can now be worn.
- Free to play visa for the 100th circle Moon Mage ability allowed.
- Several updates to Necromancer Zombies:
- Zombies will now nearly immediately (within a second or so) begin to advance if commanded to attack.
- Zombies will now nearly immediately (within a second or so) take an attack if they pounce.
- Zombies no longer get OF/DF mods based on stance.
- Drathrok's Duskruin quest introduced.
- Tells removed from Eyes of the Blind.
- Update on the legality of some spells cast in a justice area.
- Impact of nerve injuries on spellcasting increased significantly.
- Low concentration penalty on spellcasting reduced.
- Altar changes:
- Anyone with holy water may now wash altars.
- Clean altars may now be washed by clerics for devotion.
- Prydaen altars now allow some devotional rituals.
- Change to Rakash language weapons. (Post)
- Kertigen's commune now works with most items that have abilities already, such as foci.
- Kertigen's commune may be used on self to allow blessed brawling.
- Cleric perception of bless strikes no longer takes devotion.
- Warrior Mage pattern hues cantrip now works with elemental weapons.
- Release of Braun's Conjecture, Destiny Cipher, and changes to how distances are calculated for Moon Mage movement spells. (Post)
- Arcana ranks now reduce the RT for charging cambrinth.
- Ruins of Ulf'Hara quest released.
- Addition of a Therengia-Forfedhdar passage, including a Ranger trail.
- Shard Theater Faire 419 took place in Shard.
- Advanced Anatomy opens shop in Fang Cove.
- Keepsakes area of Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop updated with (more) past gift items.
- Bow verb updated.
- Furniture coupon released in the SimuCoin store.
- Siksraja's herb shop updated.
- Fang Cove's crafting society built by players and released.
- Premium players get expanded character inventory slots.
- Bacon Man's Birthday Bash 419 event introduced.
- Estate Holder rings teleport cooldown reduced from 7 days to 1 hour.
- Automatic inventory sort at login to end inventory reversal released.
- Tinkering system is live in Prime.
- New Ranger signals added.
- Thief signs now result in being caught less.
- New locations added to the PROFILE setting.
- The Guide to Being an Empath in Elanthia book updated to better reflect current systems.
- New alteration materials added: Storyplait and Ice-veined leather
- Shop stealing system updated:
- General increase in difficulty of items.
- General decrease in chance to get caught as well as decrease of the repeat steal penalty.
- General boost to experience calculation.
- Multiple attempts teach progressively more instead of less.
- STEAL now gives information on how well you learned, even for non-Thieves.
- Being invisible now teaches Stealth skill
- Who command updated with new options and clicky links for StormFront and Web Client users.
- Manipulated creatures no longer count toward spawn limits.
- Magic 3.2 released.
- DEPART typed by itself will default to the most expensive depart option that there are favors for.
- Upon dying, the objects in the hands are not dropped.
- GIVE will now warn if giving an item with registration on it.
- Sorcerous efficacy penalties to mana usage will now apply to held mana and cambrinth.
- Sorcerous backlash chances changed. (Post)
- Arc Light no longer causes damage, no longer causes Empathic shock, and no longer lights naphtha.
- Centering's messaging and description changed, but no mechanical changes.
- Viscous Solution and Universal Solvent now use standard targetting options.
- No longer possible to remove gweths for 5 minutes after sending a thought.
- Gwethsmashers have been disabled for the foreseeable future.
- Albredine crystal rings now use the SEND command.
- Colorless albredine rings now use the PROJECT command, do not bond, and are more similar to gweths.
- ESP 2.0 changes (see Post:ESP_2.0_on_11/11/16_-_11/10/2016_-_16:41)