Lesser North Wind banshee
Found up the stairs, in the High Altar area.
The North Wind banshee is a spectral being, female in form. Her hands form sharp claws cabable of rending all matter, her own insubstantial being torn and wounded by her desperate self-mutilation. She moans and cries, her hair a dissheveled mop, her garments tattered to pathetic rags.
The banshee begins her horrid wailing!
The world blurs, as the sound eats away at your very life and spirit!
You hear a low moan nearby.
You resist the call of chaos and despair!
On failing to save against the attack, does significant spirit damage:
The world blurs as a lesser North Wind banshee begins a horrid, torturous wailing.
Her voice shrieks through you, a call of terror and pain that frays away the warp and woof of your spirit!
- It is wearing some tattered rags.
- It is carrying nothing!
> l bans You see a lesser North Wind banshee. The North Wind banshee is in good shape. It is wearing nothing! It is carrying a spectral scythe. >
- The scythes, when dropped, disappear when you reach for them.
- As you reach for the spectral scythe, its threads unravel like tiny luminous snakes that slither off into oblivion.
- A lesser North Wind banshee's face contorts with unadulterated rage as she falls still.
- A lesser North Wind banshee perishes with a wintry shriek.
- A lesser North Wind banshee decays away.
Related forum posts