DragonRealms Updates (2013)
A page to assist returning players.
- DragonRealms 3.0 released.
- Recalls released to everyone. (Post)
- SimuCoin shop released at http://store.play.net/store/purchase/DR
- Dire Bear and Silver-backed Bears take up residence in the Crossing scout ogre area. Small Premium sections opened up.
- Taisgath justice activated. (Post)
- FACEPALM command added.
- RANDOM command added.
- DFA Spells now have their own mechanically enforced reduction in damage compared to non-DFA spells of the same style. (Post)
- High level hunting added near Dirge.
- Disablers applied to players are now on a diminishing returns system. (Post)
- Optional combo system returns to combat. (Post)
- Added a skill-based warning when cambrinth link is about to drop.
- Invoking a cambrinth item will reset the link expiration.
- Airship added that travels between Langenfirth and M'Riss.
- Renown scrolls rereleased for Empaths, Clerics,
- A link is no longer needed to teach Empathy skill.
- You can now enter the vaults with a bleeder.
- P2 Necromancer guild opened
- Hider item rewrite. Most item hiders now work with each other.
- People falsely accused of necromancy now have a short window to leave town before being charged.
- Resurrection magics have a chance to save scrolls and will retain some field experience. (Post)
- Additional Necromancer guild(s) released.
- Naphtha rewritten to cover specific areas and ignite differently.
- Seating areas enhanced with new commands. (Post)
- Player-Owned Caravan system expanded. (Post)
- Guardian Spirit alterations announced. (Post)
- Initial dyeing system released.
- SHOW <object> ALWAYS and NORMAL released.
- New thief ambush released.
- Thief confidence is not completely tanked when being resurrected. Amount retained is based on number of favors.
- Notifications of skill bonuses added to the EXPERIENCE output via the MODS modifier. (Post)
- New Alchemy craft, Remedies is released. (Post)
- New crafting storage options, deed and tool storage, released. (Post)
- Ocan's Bait and Tackle opens in Fang Cove.
- Some fishing record boards updated to have local catch lists.
- Some Trader-financed gem and furrier shops are updated to allow 10 Traders to finance at a time.
- A small mining area added to the Frozen Heavens.
- Skinning and foraging Tasks updated. (Post)
- Sapphire Prisms have been rewritten and now can be used on others.
- Extensive bugs with colorless albredine rings fixed.
- Nomads of the Arid Steppe secthouse is opened in Forfedhdar.
- Necromancers of sufficient Outrage, either social or divine, no longer cause first strike or death soul penalties to Paladins.