DragonRealms Updates (2013)
|1998 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020|
Changes to the game during the 2013 calendar year.
- DragonRealms 3.0 released.
- Recalls released to everyone.
- SimuCoin shop released at http://store.play.net/store/purchase/DR
- Dire Bear and Silver-backed Bears take up residence in the Crossing scout ogre area. Small Premium sections opened up.
- Taisgath justice activated.
- FACEPALM command added.
- RANDOM command added.
- DFA Spells now have their own mechanically enforced reduction in damage compared to non-DFA spells of the same style.
- High level hunting added near Dirge.
- Disablers applied to players are now on a diminishing returns system.
- Optional combo system returns to combat.
- Added a skill-based warning when cambrinth link is about to drop.
- Invoking a cambrinth item will reset the link expiration.
- Airship added that travels between Langenfirth and M'Riss.
- Renown scrolls rereleased for Empaths, Clerics,
- A link is no longer needed to teach Empathy skill.
- You can now enter the vaults with a bleeder.
- P2 Necromancer guild opened
- Hider item rewrite. Most item hiders now work with each other.
- People falsely accused of necromancy now have a short window to leave town before being charged.
- Resurrection magics have a chance to save scrolls and will retain some field experience.
- Additional Necromancer guild(s) released.
- Naphtha rewritten to cover specific areas and ignite differently.
- Seating areas enhanced with new commands.
- Player-Owned Caravan system expanded.
- Guardian Spirit alterations announced.
- Initial dyeing system released.
- SHOW <object> ALWAYS and NORMAL released.
- New thief ambush released.
- Thief confidence is not completely tanked when being resurrected. Amount retained is based on number of favors.
- Notifications of skill bonuses added to the EXPERIENCE output via the MODS modifier.
- New Alchemy craft, Remedies is released.
- New crafting storage options, deed and tool storage, released.
- Ocan's Bait and Tackle opens in Fang Cove.
- Some fishing record boards updated to have local catch lists.
- Some Trader-financed gem and furrier shops are updated to allow 10 Traders to finance at a time.
- A small mining area added to the Frozen Heavens.
- Skinning and foraging Tasks updated.
- Sapphire Prisms have been rewritten and now can be used on others.
- Extensive bugs with colorless albredine rings fixed.
- Nomads of the Arid Steppe secthouse is opened in Forfedhdar.
- Necromancers of sufficient Outrage, either social or divine, no longer cause first strike or death soul penalties to Paladins.
- Post:Recall 3.0 - 01/19/2013 - 11:01
- Post:Taisgath Justice - 02/20/2013 - 06:43
- Post:DFA Nerf - 02/26/2013 - 17:41
- Post:Diminishing Returns and You - 02/27/2013 - 14:42
- Post:Combos 3.0 (Now with more awesome!) - 02/27/2013 - 21:31
- Post:Death and Taxes - 04/20/2013 - 23:37
- Post:Seating area changes - 05/21/2013 - 22:10
- Post:POC's on 05/31/2013 15:26
- Post:Alfar Warrior Alteration Guidelines - 05/31/2013 - 20:24
- Post:EXP mods - 07/10/2013 - 08:41
- Post:New Alchemy System Live! - 07/21/2013 - 01:31
- Post:Crafting Storage - 08/08/2013 - 01:04
- Post:Task Updates - 09/12/2013 - 16:07