DragonRealms Updates (2014)
A page to assist returning players.
- Taisidon Safari rereleased.
- DragonRealms 3.1 released.
- Magical Research released as part of DragonRealms 3.1.
- Wound restrictions for using telescopes eased.
- Metal ingot deeds will now display their mix if the reader has the Master Metallurgy technique.
- Rerelease of Empower Moonblade.
- A bug which allowed some stun-causing spells to ignore stun immunity has been quashed.
- Teleologic Corruption can now fade to zero.
- Significant changes to how naphtha works. (Post)
- Invocation of the Spheres Quest released.
- New Sorcerous Backlash system released.
- Dangerous research projects now use the new Sorcerous Backlash system.
- Addition of Summon Domain for Warrior Mages. (Post)
- Target stealth difficulties adjusted to match those of loading a weapon while hidden.
- Eyes of the Blind now factors its potency into the stealth bonus.
- Vivisection changed to use the same calculations as Snipe and no longer automatically breaks invisibility.
- SCRAPE can now be used instead of RUB to repair forged items. This was implemented because RUB interacts strangely when trying to repair an item that matches a person's name.
- Throwing non-weapon items will no longer have any chance of lodging them, regardless of the method.
- Attacks against a target you've GRAPPLEd always behave as if the user can see the target, irrespective of hiding or invisibility.
- Reduced armor hindrance for brigandine and plate armors when used by armor secondary and tertiary characters. In addition, reduction to armor mixing penalties. (Post)
- Justice added to Throne City.
- HIGHFIVE command added.
- MEOW command significantly updated.
- SALUTE command is given more options.
- Trader caravans will now give out bundling rope and gem pouches if their owner is in the area.
- Multiple atmospheric items adjusted to output to the Stormfront Atmosphere window.
- Branches now can be foraged by anyone, regardless of skill, assuming they are present.
- The Fallen Necromancers will now drain SO/DO during the first 6 (rather than 2.5) hours.
- Update to live food, including the ability to take them with you and enhanced messaging.
- Beta update to the Avalon client.
- Addition of the APPRAISE FOCUS feature, a research-like function for appraisal.