DragonRealms Updates (2014)
|1998 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • 2019 • 2020 • 2021|
Changes to the game during the 2014 calendar year.
- Taisidon Safari rereleased.
- DragonRealms 3.1 released.
- Magical Research released as part of DragonRealms 3.1.
- Wound restrictions for using telescopes eased.
- Metal ingot deeds will now display their mix if the reader has the Master Metallurgy technique.
- Rerelease of Empower Moonblade.
- A bug which allowed some stun-causing spells to ignore stun immunity has been quashed.
- Teleologic Corruption can now fade to zero.
- Significant changes to how naphtha works.
- Invocation of the Spheres Quest released.
- New Sorcerous Backlash system released.
- Dangerous research projects now use the new Sorcerous Backlash system.
- Addition of Summon Domain for Warrior Mages.
- Target stealth difficulties adjusted to match those of loading a weapon while hidden.
- Eyes of the Blind now factors its potency into the stealth bonus.
- Vivisection changed to use the same calculations as Snipe and no longer automatically breaks invisibility.
- SCRAPE can now be used instead of RUB to repair forged items. This was implemented because RUB interacts strangely when trying to repair an item that matches a person's name.
- Throwing non-weapon items will no longer have any chance of lodging them, regardless of the method.
- Attacks against a target you've GRAPPLEd always behave as if the user can see the target, irrespective of hiding or invisibility.
- Reduced armor hindrance for brigandine and plate armors when used by armor secondary and tertiary characters. In addition, reduction to armor mixing penalties.
- Justice added to Throne City.
- HIGHFIVE command added.
- MEOW command significantly updated.
- SALUTE command is given more options.
- Trader caravans will now give out bundling rope and gem pouches if their owner is in the area.
- Multiple atmospheric items adjusted to output to the Stormfront Atmosphere window.
- Branches now can be foraged by anyone, regardless of skill, assuming they are present.
- The Fallen Necromancers will now drain SO/DO during the first 6 (rather than 2.5) hours.
- Update to live food, including the ability to take them with you and enhanced messaging.
- Beta update to the Avalon client.
- Addition of the APPRAISE FOCUS feature, a research-like function for appraisal.
- Multiple planetary gem items will only message once per period change.
- S'Kra wearing earrings will now receive a special message. Removing them does not currently match.
- Loaded slings can now be worn.
- Shield and bundle TOGGLEs now correctly function.
- Post:Naphtha changes - 05/11/2013 - 22:56
- Post:Elemental Domains - 06/13/2014 - 14:42
- Post:Senci Maul and Shards - 08/20/2014 - 12:58
- Post:Armor Hindrance - 10/11/2014 - 19:08