DragonRealms Updates (2017)
Changes to the game during the 2017 calendar year.
- EXP MODS will now show how much of a bonus or penalty is applied.
- Luck system now exists.
- Carved bone armor density was fixed.
- Su Helmas:Revealed! Microtrans Event released
- Moon Mages: The Empower Moonblade spell now allows shaping moonblades to cambrinth, to become cambrinth weapons.
- Paladins: Holy weapon updates
- It is no longer necessary to double-charge when a weapon runs completely out charges.
- Holy icons restore (slightly) more charges than a shrine.
- Charging at an altar takes 80% less time.
- Changing your holy weapon no longer destroys the old holy weapon in the process.
- Paladins: PvP and the soul
- First strike in PvP no longer gives a soul hit.
- Killing in PvP no longer gives a soul hit (though being charged for murder does).
- Clerics can now bless wine to use in clerical rituals.
- Parry sticks can now be forged as part of the Armorsmithing discipline.
- A new P1 flexing construct hunting area was released. This area requires weapons/armor made from new special materials to be effective.
- Targeted Magic Foci introduced to provide bonus TM damage.
- 12 new Necromancer books and new libraries open
- Necromancer held island released.
- Necromancer P4 guildhall released.
- Vanity pet rats now level-up when they win fights or when rat serums are applied to them.
- CHEW command released.
- Moon Mage guild loses the 7th magic skill circling requirement
- Empath guild loses the 4th and 5th survival skill circling requirements
- A sufficiently powerful cast of Necrotic Reconstruction will now also remove lodged ammunition from Necromancer minions.
- Release of Saesordian Compass, Aethrolysis, and Aspects of the All-God.
- Release of High Sorcery research.
- Rewrite of Clerical ALIGNments.
- Premium expansion to lava drakes.
- Guildfest 423 Opens
- Crimson Crane Couriers opens in Shard.
- Simucon 2017 was held August 2nd-6th in St. Louis, MO.
- Carousel Square Vaults open in Fang Cove for estate holders.
- bug fixes for Crusader's Challenge:
- fixed the Tactics buff duration.
- fixed another bug that was stymieing the spell's potency from extra mana
- added messaging for when the taunt timer expires and for the no-retreat effect
- added messaging for failure due to immunity, which will no longer trigger the self-timer
- updates for Trader Speculates: Speculate Paranoia, Speculate Finesse, Speculate Coin, Speculate Defense, and Speculate Luck (new)
- The investment board in the Crossing Trader guild now tracks opportunities for investment at all finance-able gem and furrier shops
- New auction-level materials introduced: Kiralan, Telothian, Shadowleaf, Shadowbark
- New alteration and crafting materials introduced: Loimic, Aldamdin, Albreda's heart rose, Tamsine's cauldron rose, Harawep's web rose, Anjisis, Punka, Wildlace, Indurium, Moradu-bone, Belzune stone, Zeltfish-bone, Felwood
- New Human cultural instruments added: Ghironda, Duduk, Marimba
- Hollow Eve Festival 425 opens
- Social Outrage updated and your character's general views on Necromancy can be chosen. 
- Pilgrim's badges may now be combined via PUSH (to allow for cosmetic badge upgrades) as long as both badges belong to you.
- Spell messaging for Heighten Pain and Consume Flesh updated.
- Vaults have expanded capacity for Basic and Premium subscribers. 
- Deed registers have expanded space for Basic and Premium subscribers. 
- Spell slots have been expanded for Basic and Premium subscribers. 
- Manifest Force nerf. 
- Introduction of Apprentice spells for characters level 1-10. 
- Barbarian ability slots increased for Basic and Premium subscribers.
- Thief Khri ability slots increased for Basic and Premium subscribers. 
- Post:Bone Carving Weights - 01/21/2017 - 14:47
- Post:Holy Weapon QoL Updates - 02/04/2017 - 17:13
- Post:PvP and Soul - 02/20/2017 - 15:31
- Post:Could deep red wine become stackable? - 02/28/2017 - 11:07
- Post:Parry Stick Forging - 03/17/2017 - 00:18
- Post:Trader SPECULATE Updates - 10/10/2017 - 04:33