DragonRealms Updates (2018)
Changes to the game during the 2018 calendar year.
- Warrior mage spell changes to:
- Anther's Call: The spell now gives -Evasion instead of immobilization, and is two slots instead of one.
- Ice Patch: Now Immobilizes, instead of stuns. Still knocks down.
- Sure Footing: Spell is now two slots, to better match similar abilities.
- Tremor: Players who kneel or sit are no longer immune to the effects. Single Target option is gone.
- Backstab ability overhaul.
- No longer requires a piercing weapon. On a miss, slicing weapons will replace the attack with SLICE, and blunt weapons will replace the attack with SWING. These are also the maneuvers it messages as.
- Can target all creatures, not just bipeds.
- Ability is renamed to BLINDSIDE, with corresponding BLINDSIDE verb. BACKSTAB remains a viable alias.
- The weight requirement (30 stone cap) still remains. There are still weapon-type requirements, but they should now include Light Blunts and Medium Blunts.