DragonRealms Updates (2018)
Changes to the game during the 2018 calendar year.
- Warrior mage spell changes to:
- Anther's Call: The spell now gives -Evasion instead of immobilization, and is two slots instead of one.
- Ice Patch: Now Immobilizes, instead of stuns. Still knocks down.
- Sure Footing: Spell is now two slots, to better match similar abilities.
- Tremor: Players who kneel or sit are no longer immune to the effects. Single Target option is gone.
- Backstab ability overhaul.
- No longer requires a piercing weapon. On a miss, slicing weapons will replace the attack with SLICE, and blunt weapons will replace the attack with SWING. These are also the maneuvers it messages as.
- Can target all creatures, not just bipeds.
- Ability is renamed to BLINDSIDE, with corresponding BLINDSIDE verb. BACKSTAB remains a viable alias.
- The weight requirement (30 stone cap) still remains. There are still weapon-type requirements, but they should now include Light Blunts and Medium Blunts.
- Risen released.
- Slight command released.
- Risen updates and bug fixes 
- Telekinetic Storm and Telekinetic Throw can now apply naphtha, provided they strike hard enough to break the bottle.
- brawling gear made of the correct special metals will now correctly hit a Giant mechanical mouse
- Some Zoluren Housing areas in Prime received expansions
- Conviction skill is released for Paladins
- Smite system overhaul
- Heal spell rewrite. 
- Devour spell rewrite. 
- Mind Shout spell update. 
- TOGGLE command update to add the room location of your death to the global *struck down! message. 
- Necromancer, Empath, Bard and Ranger spell based combat pets rebalanced. 
- Call from Beyond, Quicken the Earth, Reverse Putrefaction, Guardian Spirit, Beckon the Naga, Awaken Forest and Plague of Scavengers rebalanced.