Black marble gargoyle
Crafted from lustrous black marble, the gargoyle is a statue granted life to serve as a guardian of its creator's domain. With a head and body of a lion, stunted draconic wings and a serpentine tail, the gargoyle is curiously elegant despite its incongruous parts. Sculpted muscles move with predatory grace, while razor-sharp claws and curving incisors promise lethal violence. A broad collar of intertwined adders is chiseled around its neck.
It is wearing nothing!
It is carrying nothing!
- Black marble gargoyles can cast Minor Physical Protection, Vertigo and Paeldryth's Wrath.
- Black marble gargoyles are IMMUNE to all forms of magic except Holy Magic and the elements of Fire and Electricity.
- They have a natural Protection from Evil aura that reflects their servitude to the divine.
- Spell Prep: The marble gargoyle begins chanting a raspy prayer to Asketi and the wind begins to pick up in response.
- Spell Cast: A black marble gargoyle roars triumphantly as it concludes its prayer to Asketi. The gargoyle snaps its wings ferociously, baring its fangs in an enraged snarl as it sends a blast of icy wind toward you!
Updates: 8/19/2016 No one hunting here. Gen is very good. 41 intell, 41 wisdom, 56 disc, 60 reflex 50 agility Guild: thief 407 evasion, 316 shield, 371 parry, weapons 270-355 They are doable but I can take a string of harder hits when I am in stance shield. By no means easy mode yet but a good transition from gryphons.
12/17/2016 Update from August (I really wanted to hunt here because I'm a thief: skins/boxes). I would say I'm at automatic here now. I milked young gryphons. After that I moved back here and they were PERFECT. SKILLS Evasion: 424 Parry: 391 Shield: 331 ARMOR: 345 Weapons: 300-375 Stealth: 486 (still moving)
Reflex 60, Agility 50, Stamina 48, Discipline 56 Stealth
4/20/2017 Weapon training slowed considerable at 470. Still worthwhile if the spawn is steady.
Still moving weapons at 540. Not well but its moving - 6/3/17
-Backstab slowed down considerably at 487. 4/28/17 - Backstab and evasion appear to all but stop at 520.
Skinning still moving well at 620 using arrange all 4/3/18