You see Inneth Vahl, Valpatur, an Elf.
Inneth has pointed ears and silver-flecked violet eyes. His void black hair is short and thick, and is worn loose, tucked behind his ears. He has freckled skin and a gaunt build.
He is unusually tall for an Elf.
He appears to be an adult.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a dark silk robe adorned with meticulous flourishes of silver and violet, a wickedly honed ritual knife sculpted from a shard of white glaes and some ornate scalene boots laced up both sides with twisted silk cords.
Original: a dove grey robe
Alteration: a dark silk robe adorned with meticulous flourishes of silver and violet
- Thick folds of exquisite Elven silk flare and recede, enshrouding an under-robe of deep obsidian. Every pleat, every crimp and crease, of this garment is immaculate. Purple embroidery erupts violently from the sleeves, subjugated along the hems by sophisticated patterns of lustrous silver.
Original: a sanguine-hued gutting knife with a punka-wrapped handle
Alteration: a wickedly honed ritual knife sculpted from a shard of white glaes
- Fashioned from a single vicious shard of tapered white glaes, the knife has been engineered for bouts of disciplined barbarity. The base has been wrapped in a thick alabaster fabric to provide both grip and protection against the unrelenting edge. Slight differences in texture and opacity are all that distinguish handle from blade.
- A ritual knife reads:
- "Obey me, and the universe will bend to your will." 
Original: a dark watersilk bag bearing a detailed cambrinth medallion
Alteration: a soldier's supply bag secured with a marred cambrinth medallion
- Pragmatic construction and an ample supply of thick Imperial weave have converged to form this bag, designed to endure frequent and relentless crusades. The cambrinth medallion affixed to it, however, has seen better days. Severely distorted and barely recognizable, the original iconography -- a hammer in front of a red spiral -- has been ravaged by surgical gouges desecrating the emblem. Painted into the supplemental grooves is a crimson eye surrounded by a black sphere. 
- A soldier's supply bag reads:
- "What kind of power? It doesn't matter." 
Original: a suit of woven armor composed of crisscrossed bands of thick canvas
Alteration: a suit of woven titanese armor embellished with ornate pauldrons of demonbone
- Secured with a system of clever straps, a double-layered weave of thin titanese offers a surprising amount of protection and freedom of movement. Two large pauldrons are mounted at the shoulders, each of bleached demonbone etched with vignettes of irreproachable craftsmanship. The right depicts two groups of Elves clashing  in the shadow of the Dragon's Spine. On the left is a twisted device of terrible complexity, gears and organs,  and a skeletal hand clutching a ritual knife.
- A suit of titanese armor reads:
Original: a light spidersilk hip pouch stitched with a dragon ouroboros
Alteration: an ebon-hued pouch consumed by layers of cluttered scrawlings and symbols
- The array of markings coating the once-pristine pouch could, generously, be characterized as completely incomprehensible. The lowest level appears to be relatively organized bits of embroidered text, while subsequent layers are a mix of chalk, mismatched thread, ink, and even blood.  Each new snippet is piled atop the last. From complex diagrams and mathematical proofs to gibberish phrases and haphazard corrections, it is apparent that more than just a solution has been lost.
|342 AV||0||Born during the month of Nissa the Maiden in the year of the Crystal Snow Hare.|
|389 AV||47||Begins adventuring in Kermoria.|
|390 AV||48||Becomes a citizen of Therengia.|
|392 AV||50||Attends the first Hollow Eve Festival. |
|427 AV||85||Meets Zamidren Book, joins the Philosophers of the Knife.|
|427 AV||85||Renounces citizenship in Therengia.|
|428 AV||86||Forsaken by the Immortals. |
|428 AV||86||Parts ways with the Philosophers of the Knife.|
|428 AV||86||Meets the Lich Jeihrem.|
|428 AV||86||Attends the Hollow Eve Festival.|
|429 AV||87||Begins using the title Valpatur.|
|430 AV||88||Becomes a citizen of Ilithi.|
|430 AV||88||Reaches legendary status as a Necromancer.|
|430 AV||88||Witnesses the death of Maelshyve.|
|430 AV||88||First encounter with the Hounds of Rutilor. |
|431 AV||88||Begins researching the older traditions of Necromancy.|
(Still Perverse, but no longer mechanically so.  Now "independent".)
|431 AV||88||Attends the Festival of the Guilds.|
Works twice as an assistant for the Witch, Keishalae.
- Go read The Undying Threat.
- From Jeihrem's response when you ask him about himself.
- No, I'm not going to be more specific. I gave you that much.
- Part of Jeihrem's 100th circle speech.
- Payment for services as a Witch's Assistant.
- 2620 BL - Sidhlot attempts to overthrow Morganae and take her throne, but the plot fails and Sidhlot is imprisoned.
- As described when STUDYING the conquest mosaic inside The Interval (within the Soul of Maelshyve).
- Always use the Oxford comma. Punctuation can save lives. (“Let’s eat grandpa.” versus “Let’s eat, grandpa.”)
- Received an exquisite nightingale totem, which is now a rather extravagant paperweight.
- Smote by Harawep. Hag.
- Spoiler: it did not end well.
- A small, but important, distinction. Inneth is not a Philosopher, but is also not pledged to Jeihrem.