A mildly magical silvery metal imbued with the light of one of the three moons.
Moonsilver must be provided for alterations.
- Notes for alterations
- If using a term for "glowing" (luminous, lambent, lucent, phosphorescent, or softly glowing), the TAP must include the word moonsilver. This is to prevent other items from appearing as if they glow, when they do not.
- Moonsilver is not incandescent. The glow is NOT that strong.
Types of Moonsilver
Listed in (assumed) order of difficulty, from easiest to hardest.
- blued moonsilver: Xibar. Gives off a silvery-blue glow
- crimson moonsilver: Yavash. Gives off a silvery-red glow
- blackened moonsilver: Katamba. Looks a bit tarnished and gives off an eerie black glow
- lilac moonsilver: Xibar eclipsing Yavash. Has a lavender sheen and gives off a soft silvery-amethyst glow
- verdant moonsilver: Xibar eclipsing a golden Katamba. Has a vibrant green sheen and gives off a soft silvery-green glow.
Related forum posts