The god of sweet dreams, Moon Mages worship Phelim and often beg favors of him. Phelim strew the stars in the sky by gathering some of Tamsine's tears and setting them against the velvet black of the heavens, then bid Kertigen hammer for him four moons, which he then nestled along with the stars in the heavens, and set to turning. When the fourth moon hatched the World Dragon, it was Phelim who ambushed the creature and -- while he did not destroy it -- set it to sleeping deep within the heart of Elanthia. Phelim is the god of rightful vengeance; those who seek retribution for a worthy reason may receive assistance from him. Phelim is also the god of honorable Thieves and assassins; if such a thing exists. He upholds his word above all other things; a promise from Phelim is a promise unbroken.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Shrine near the Crossing Observatory of the Southern Crossbow / Moon Mage guild
- Eastern portion of Ratha Tier Three
- Shrine near the boulder on the road to Pokekehekepi Beach
- Taisgath Island in the northeast
- The Penal Colony of M'riss
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- Inside the Church in Darkmist Moor
- Phelim shells
- nightingale beads
- parchment nightingale primers
- Immortal Phelim cards
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the goddess can be found throughout the realms.
Found at the shrine on the island of Taisgath near Ratha:
- This image of Phelim, carved of jet black onyx, portrays him as a mage in a hooded robe, arms upraised in silent benediction. Though the depths of the hood hide its features, there's an uneasy feeling that you are being watched.
- A raised pedestal reads:
- Protect us and guide us in our Dreams of Waking.