Estate Holder-only areas
The following areas are accessible only players that have a Premium subscription. In the case of the hunting areas, non-Estate Holder characters may, in some cases, be able to enter the area when the leader of the group is an Estate Holder.
- Using PREMIUM 5 will also give you a list of Premium services.
- Crossing Estate Holder clubhouse, SE from the card collector: Vault & bank books, Estate Holder shop, library, premium bank and gem buyer
- Crossing Amusement Pier, NE from the Leth ferry pier: carousel, tattoos, shops
- Extra mining area in the Wicked Burrow Mine
- Trevellyn's of Leth Deri'el, out the Leth Deriel SW gate: clothing items
- Armiger's Manor, Riverhaven clubhouse: Bank, transfer services, gem buyer
- El'bains Estate Holder Clubhouse, 3 W from the general store: Bank, Tannery, Horse shop, stable.
- Muspar'i bank, 4 NW from the main gate: Bank
- Muspar'i silver shop, Silver Simplicity: jewelry items
- Lady Atladene's Salon, Shard clubhouse: NPC healer
- Shard bank, 4 E from the east gate: Bank, transfer services
- Fang Cove: Bank, transfer services, gem buyer, tannery, NPC healer, shops
- Grand Provincial Bank, 3rd tier Town Hall: transfer services
- Ratha tattoo shop, 1st tier: tattoos
- Mer'Kresh Bank, RanikMap107: Bank
- The Stony Hub, Inner Hibarnhvidar: Bank, transfer services, debt services
- Ain Ghazal bank, rooms off the Trader Outpost: Bank
- Ain Ghazal clubhouse, inside the main gate: bank & vault books, gem buyer
- Using PREMIUM 6 will also give you a list of Premium hunting areas.
- Crossing: Expansion to shipyard. Has Ship Rats. Improved spawn and larger area.
- Crossing: Baerholt's farmhold, south of Arthe Dale (map7a). Has Black Rats, Cougars, Brown Bears, Meadow Rams, Grendels, and Wood Trolls. Unknown on allowing others in.
- Grass Eel expansion near Crossings. Larger area.
- Upstairs to the paper mill that is south of Dirge. Has Origami creatures. Larger area. Unknown on allowing others in.
- Crossing: Monestary fields, out the north gate (map6). Has Granite Gargoyles, Skunks, and Death Spirits. Only Estate Holders allowed.
- Leth Deriel: Grove of the White Laurel north of the town (map61c). Has Treehopper Toads. Unknown on allowing others in.
- Small areas in scout ogres out past the West Gate of the Crossings.
- Riverhaven: Expansion to the Pejek Bog, out the east gate and down the path. Piruati Serpents only with improved spawn. And through the gate. Rhoat Modas and Nightstalker Unyns. Upon testing, non-premium members cannot be lead through.
- Riverhaven: Abandoned Castle out the north gate. Has Dark Sprites.
- Theren: Ker'Leor, over a felled tree in Morah Creepers. Has Forest Geni.
- El'Bains: Expansion to 'Neer's Hummock. Has Blood Wolves. Unknown on allowing others in.
- El'Bains: Clubhouse with bank, furrier, horse shop and other ammenities, along with Velvers.
- Fornstead: In the dungeons of Arnshal Keep. Has Velvers.
- Muspar'i: Through the door in World's End Apartments. Has Miserly Moneygrubbers, Troublesome Tightwads, Pugnacious Pinchfists, and Shifty-eyed Skinflints.
- Fayrin's Rest: Expansion to Dragon's Spine. Has Snowbeasts and Frostweavers.
- Shard: Derbycrop's Farmlands near the Follow Fields area. Has Gremlins.
- Fang Cove: Most of it. Has mottled Salt Crabs, Spotted Bobcats, Suw Bizar, Spotted Kashika Serpents, Drowned Races, Spotted Sharks, Quartz gargoyles, and Yellow Bristled Gremlins. Boasts good spawn (when no one else is screwing it up), scenic views, and unique area features. Can bring group.
- Inner Hibarhvidar: Cavern of Fire. Has Firecats.
- Boar clan: Through the gate near the Togball field. Has something...
- Raven's Point: Assassin hunting area.