|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Introduced in Tuesday Tidings 25.
Reflecting on the onyx gargoyle, you recall that you once heard that creatures are the product of magical experiments to create non-living servants.
Rumor speaks of gargoyles made of differing substances, including jasper, onyx and even alabaster.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
The gargoyle appears immune to cold and fire.
Empath with 75 Ref/Agi can hit these easily with 300's weapons and 400 mastery. Rarely if ever hit with 375+ in clown suit. Locking all armors quickly.
Hunting became viable as a ranger in a 4-armor setup with 60+7 reflex, 390+45 evasion, and ~340 in armor, shield usage, and parry ability.
Evasion (primary) slowed significantly at 430 ranks.
Survival Prime with 55 Agi/Ref, 575 Mastery able to hit easily with sub 300 weapons. Slows considerably post 350-375 30 boxes with disarm/pick quick will mindlock 500+ Full arrange mind locking @ 575 ranks
- Spawn: A loud stomping sound fills the air as an onyx gargoyle comes clomping in.
- Entrance: Muttering fills the air as an onyx gargoyle stomps in.
- Exit: An onyx gargoyle stomps (direction), muttering to itself.
- Death1: An onyx gargoyle grumbles and falls over with a *THUD*.
- Death2: An onyx gargoyle grumbles and goes still.
- Decay: An onyx gargoyle's statuesque form turns to dust and fades away.
- Searching: An onyx gargoyle grumbles and stomps about, looking for something.