|Prerequisites:||Circle 10 and Telekinetic Throw|
|Mana Type:||Lunar magic|
|Spell Type:||battle / targeted, multistrike, area of effect|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Area|
|Description:||The Telekinetic Storm spell is a major refiguring of the Telekinetic Throw pattern. Where the earlier spell can throw many objects at a single point, the storm pattern throws many objects across a larger area. It's not as potentially destructive to an individual as the throw is, but you can catch multiple targets at once.|
|Effect:||Puncture damage, Impact damage, Fire damage, Cold damage, Multi-strike AoE. Damage type varies with object used.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.
You contribute your harnessed streams to increase the pattern's potential.
- Telekinetically throws objects at all targets in the area.
- At minimum prep each target will be hit once. More mana will increase the number of strikes per target up to a cap of 3 per target.
Mana Objects per creature 25 1 57 2 >80 (89?) 3
- Will hit all targets included by your chosen TARGET syntax up to the cap of 6 creatures.
- Object priority is active Moonblade slivers followed by objects on the ground.
- Weight and speed of an item no longer causes spell to fail, but still impacts messaging. I.e. any objects can now be used.
- Does varied damage based on what item is thrown.
- Random objects and Katamba slivers: Piercing + Impact damage.
- Xibar slivers: Piercing + Cold damage.
- Yavash slivers: Piercing + Fire damage.