|Mana Type:||Lunar Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / warding|
|Prep (min/max):||1 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||0 / 400|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / Unknown minutes|
|Description:||The fabrication of Trabe crystals from light is a craft which had been squandered and forgotten by all, now restored by Arbiter in Darkness. This knowledge did not avail the lost tribe of crystal shapers, but we shall never know the truth of that tale. The Chalice offers superb protection against piercing and slicing attacks, but not any force of impact. Therefore, certain foes could smash through it like so much glasswork. The spell pattern, especially when well integrated, is capable of self-repair over time.|
|Effect:||Damage reduction: Slicing and Puncture protection. Ablative barrier. Impact damage can shatter it temporarily.|
|Example Messaging:||Clear blue light falls about you in the contours of an upended cup.|
- Only full preparation is allowed.
- Replace casts are only allowed if the Chalice has broken down or if the new Chalice is stronger.
- Hitpoints and repair rate have been increased.
- Duration can now be refreshed, but not hitpoints.
- Requires unobscured starlight, an unobscured bright moon (Xibar or Yavash), or Starlight Aura.