|Mana Type:||Holy magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||1 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||0 / 400|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self, PC|
|Duration (min/max):||10 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||The Bless spell renders a profane object sacred. It is used in the production of holy water and oil, and prepares weapons and shields for use against the Undead. It may also be cast upon others, who will gain the benefits of the blessing whether they are armed or not.|
|Effect:||+damage to undead/cursed. Ability to hit incorporeal.|
|Example Messaging:||LIGHT ALIGNMENT:|
On successful attacks against cursed or Undead enemies:
Triggering Divine Radiance:
- Can be used to turn water into holy water or oil into holy oil.
- Syntax: CAST WATER IN MY <VESSEL>
- Must be cast on the water/oil inside a vessel or container, and not on the container itself, in order to render the water sacred.
- Can be used to turn any wine into sacramental wine used for clerical rituals.
- Self cast bless for blessed brawling is simply CAST without a modifier.
- Will give a weapon 400 strikes at maximum mana.
- Can be cast on another player. It will bless any weapon held by the person, or if they are not holding a weapon, it will bless them for brawling and extend the blessing to any weapon they hold for the duration of the spell.
- Casting on another player reduces the strikes by half (maximum 200 strikes), however, the Team Player magical feat removes the penalty.
- 40 roisaen capped cast on a person not holding a weapon.
- Having Bless active, and attacking a target inflicted with Divine Radiance will trigger the latter's damage amplification effect, causing further potential damage.
- (The light about a Maelshyvean cinder beast blooms into a radiant flare!)
- Can be placed into the Osrel Meraud orb.