|Relatives||Sister is Gwenhwyfach, Brother is Merchant Prince Xip, Sister-in-laws Sage Morganbin and Raynedust, former Brother-in-law Xaba. Ex-husbands were first husband Pantelliden, second husband Andragon (Taleison) for over 40 years and their daughter Andrelyn. Adopted daughter Ripa in 428 with third husband Klurn Odarien, prior to his death.|
You see Light of the World Gwenddolyn MacAlhaismorien-Odarien, Speaker of the Order of the White Rose, an Elf, who is surrounded by a corona of fiery light.
Gwenddolyn has elegant arched eyebrows, slightly pointed ears, a pair of heart-shaped spectacles accenting crystal green eyes and dimples accented by a pair of tiny blue gold beads. Her platinum-streaked strawberry hair is very long and wavy, and is worn in a simple, pulled-back style held in place by a profusion of Elven gold jambu flowers interspersed with vibrant glass beads. She has fair skin and a scattering of vivid scarlet fire-roses glowing like banked embers upon a lithe figure. She is tall for an Elf.
A dragon-blood ruby adorned with an intaglio pair of crossed forge hammers nestles at the top of her forehead, brightened by faint, darting sparkles deep within the gem.
A set of jade dragonflies with sapphire eyes float lazily around her left forearm, glowing with a lustrous sheen against her skin.
She appears to be an adult.
Her forearm has a tattoo of elaborately entwined knotwork dragons that curve their heads inward to grasp onto the other's tail.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a simple crown lifesculpted from sky blue elanthite, a thealstone-encircled sanowret crystal surmounting a silver crown, a burnished gold sunburst, a lustrous platinum ferroniere inset with a large star ruby, a golden Imperial battle helm with trailing purple horsehair, a soulstone mongoose earcuff, a dull serpent earcuff, a pair of diamond inset rose-cut ruby earrings with rainbow sapphire teardrops, a ruby nose-stud carved to resemble a drop of blood, a stunning laced gold necklace with a huge star sapphire cradled by a ruby rose, a platinum amulet with tiny mongooses crafted along the rim, a talismanic gold hand with haze sapphire inlay, a mottled smoke-grey zibeline cloak with a vibrant golden firesilk lining, a huge armor-plated onyx-black centipede, a steel biomechanical tarantula, a snake charm, a tyrium clockwork sabrewing hummingbird with a piquant expression, a glaes-feathered clockwork owl with enormous absinthe emerald eyes, an anloral mongoose pin, a clockwork granite gargoyle pin with its face set in a lascivious leer, a small gold pin, a gold lapel pin shaped like a seven-pointed star, a sana'ati pilgrim's badge varnished to a dusky sheen, a copper badge depicting a Gor'Tog kneeling in front of the Theren Keep drawbridge, a shiny gold badge stamped with "Lore Guru", an exquisitely woven white silk rose with an emerald green stem twined around a platinum seven-pointed star, a kertig-inlaid black gold armband inlaid with shadowy black jet, a small sapphire-eyed lizard, a blackened pewter epaulet set with a cambrinth crest of the Paladin Guild, a golden Sunburst rose, a small white goat pin surrounded by a cage of woven twigs, a windsteel-framed diamondique brooch set with a crest of Therengia intaglio, a clockwork spider, a steel-plated ironwood crossbow with a sculpted dragon-head cranequin, a swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame, an elegant black velvet baldric with an image of a rampant fire-breathing dragon with shimmering silver wings, a black leather backpack embroidered along the flap with a scarlet dragon, a raw-mistsilk fencing shirt with high-laced sleeves and a ruffled collar, a slender girdle of delicate filigree twined around rose-cut rainbow sapphires, an elegant firesilk gown with intricate gold embroidery around the hems, a side-laced crimson corset hand sewn from supple kidskin beaded in black onyx, a moonsilver-edged formal onyx imperial weave tunic pinned with a shadow emerald, some golden Imperial battle armor inlaid with animite seven-pointed stars, a triple-reinforced vardite pavise shield, an ice-veined leather arm pouch of dusky peach, a ceremonial vardite aegis bristling with kertig spikes, a blighted gold bracelet studded with large flame opals, a jade dragon bracelet, an elegant animite hand wristlet accented with golden chains, a delicate sungold calling card dispenser boasting a huge ulhari prism, a cerulean sprite-bone parry stick tangled in withered vines, a dark watersilk bag bearing a detailed cambrinth medallion, some flame-discolored hand claws tipped with sharpened black katambite stained with gold, some agonite plate gauntlets lined with firesilk padding, a braided gold ring set with a large faceted sapphire, a thick-banded animite ring set with a cabochon duskbloom sapphire, a kertig ring set with a warm red morleenite, a platinum wedding band set with a crystalline dragon's tear circled by onyx thorns, a platinum engagement ring set with an antique miner-cut rainbow sapphire, a series of tiered windsteel wire finger rings dappled with rainbow sapphire rounds, an ostentatious silver thumb ring set with a large mermaid's tear sapphire, a rugged leather war belt riveted with blued-steel studs, a rugged forger's belt wrapped with fraying grey bourde, a war mammoth shaped forging kit with dark brown leather straps, a blanket-lined willow basket with an emerald-eyed electrum dragon clasp, an engraved silver censer suspended from a sturdy chain, an icy white seven-pointed Imperial star edged in gold glitter, an Elven silk hip pouch with a moonsilver Mongoose feasting on Hav'roth ambrosia, a silversteel-trimmed journal sprinkled with a myriad of rare gems, a woven leather sporran with a curling dragon clasp, a blackened thigh quiver embellished with a majestic dragon dragging an orc, some pale ivory hose accented at the ankles with golden dragonflies, a blazing yellow firesilk garter intricately beaded with ruby flames, a jade dragon anklet, a braided black gold anklet inlaid with fiery red rubies, a triple-strand anklet suspending rainbow sapphire teardrops, some winged black firecat-skin boots with silversteel buckles and verdant hearts and a tiny blue-grey puppy with stubby wings.
|Preferred Location||Rossman's or Dirge|
|Features||Gwenddolyn has elegant arched eyebrows, slightly pointed ears, a pair of heart-shaped spectacles accenting crystal green eyes and dimples accented by a pair of tiny blue gold beads. Her platinum-streaked strawberry hair is very long and wavy, and is worn in a simple, pulled-back style held in place by a profusion of Elven gold jambu flowers interspersed with vibrant glass beads. She has fair skin and a lithe figure. She is tall for an Elf.|
|Quote||"My horse, my sword, and my Province; are my heart, my life, and my purpose."|
Career Armorsmith; Masterfully crafted metal armor and shields, Plate, Chain, Brigandine, and rare metal forging. Also does Tempering, Lightening, and Reinforcing.
Hobbies Blacksmith and Weaponsmith. Metallurgist, smelts and refines ingots, rare metals, expert miner. Utility Crafter; Metal Containers, Lockpick rings, Keyblanks. Metal Weapons, specializing in Polearms and Martial Weapons.
|Heritage||Elf mother and Human father.|
|Date of Birth||Chandu, 26 Arhat 320 (age 116). Born on the 26th day of the 6th month of Arhat the Fire Lion in the year of the Emerald Dolphin, 320 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.|
|Alignment||neutral and light|
|Affiliation||Speaker of the Order of the White Rose|
|Gods||Rutilor, Chadatru, Albreda and Kuniyo|
The Zeharca horse is eighteen hands high with a mahogany and gold-colored, brindle-striped coat. It has a reddish-brown mane and tail. The gelding has a brilliant white, cross-shaped mark centered on the forehead.
The horse is wearing a silver-plated chanfron etched with the crest of Therengia and edged with scarlet roses, a finely tooled black leather saddle edged in scarlet roses with a jade green dragon head pommel, a black velvet caparison embroidered in scarlet and gold roses, some black spidersilk tail ribbons clasped with blood-red ruby roses, a saddle pad, and a black leather bridle exquisitely accented with iridescent green scales and crowned by a scarlet rose.
Inside a blanket-lined willow basket with an emerald-eyed electrum dragon clasp, is an emerald green-eyed fluffy chocolate brown kitten:
The brown kitten looks like: The silky rich chocolate coloring of this longhaired kitten is extra poofy and fluffy, and broken only by marshmallow white paws and a white-tipped fuzzy tail.
A blanket-lined willow basket with an emerald-eyed electrum dragon clasp look like: The loosely woven sides of this basket are padded with a marshmallow-white spidersilk blanket smeared with chocolate paw-prints and provide a strong but breathable carrier for whatever is inside. A small electrum dragon-shaped clasp with glittering emerald eyes carefully secures the basket.
Gwenddolyn found her small sapphire-eyed lizard named "Izzy" inside an old chest in an abandoned Dragon Cavern while on an expedition with Terald, having held an interest as a shareholder in his treasure hunting expeditions. Terald told her the winged lizard was very old and dated back to an ancient Empire.
a curly-tailed red-bearded razorback:
The curly red beard, sprinkled with glittering sapphire dust, compliments the coiled red tail and narrow black stripe running down the spine of this enormous ginger-colored pig.
It is currently wearing a fleece-lined leather cap topped with a pair of thick-framed tinted goggles, a rainbow-striped collar with a delicate rose gold charm, and a hooded fur-lined sheepskin jacket affixed with razaksel-framed clockwork wings.
a pure white catacomb monkey
a fluffy cave rat (Winner of the first Rat Wars!)
a red-eyed agouti rat
a huge armor-plated onyx-black centipede
a dusky grey jumping spider with obsidian-black speckling
Cothing and Jewelry
a moonsilver-edged formal onyx imperial weave tunic pinned with a shadow emerald
LOOK: An elegant trim of eerily glowing blackened moonsilver runs the cuffs of the tunic, its haunting glow perfectly complementing the smoky black inclusions at the heart of the emerald that binds the fabric of this distinguished garment. You see the initial "M." impressed into the surface of the fabric.
a silversteel-hilted claymore set with a flaming heart weeping a kertig tear:
Positioned in a place of honor at the center of the crossguard, crimson moonsilver forms a flaming heart that glows softly with a silvery-red light. A single tear of kertig drips onto the ricasso, suspended above the nielloed image of a hammer and anvil surrounded by bold letters spelling out the name, "Mendasity." Surmounting the weapon is a bearclaw emerald pommel.
a kertig bastard sword with a spiked vardite dragon hilt:
Cleverly crafted with magenta jade accents, the animite-inlaid hilt is formed in the shape of a dragon at rest. The kertig beast's fearsome head and outspread claws form the crossguard, its monstrous eyes embedded with a pair of brilliant red Elamiri sapphires. Below the hilt, a pommel of vardite shaped into the form of a spiny reptilian tail curls protectively around a dragon's scale sapphire, its surface giving off a brilliant shine. You see the initials "C. M." impressed into the metal's surface.
a steel-plated ironwood crossbow with a sculpted dragon-head cranequin:
Flakes of pale brown ivory create faux scales along the ornamental cranequin. Though the working parts are somewhat pitted with age, the crossbow looks completely functional.
an icesteel estoc with a glacier emerald frozen within its crossguard:
Though edgeless, the long, pellucid blade tapers to a keen point, ideal for thrusting between rings of mail or joints of plate armor. Three rings gracefully spiral out from the center of the crossguard, protecting the leading hand and enhancing precision. At their center, a flawless glacier emerald glimmers with silver highlights, as fleeting as seafoam adrift on polar seas. There appears to be something written on it.
An icesteel estoc reads: "Scarnelur"
a silversteel-bladed fan dangling a lotus charm:
A carved jade lotus is bound to the handle by a short chain. Each petal of the diminutive flower is tinted pale lilac at the edge and gradually fades to ivory at its heart. The blades are wider than usual for a fan, with a gleam of sharpened silversteel along the ends.
a haralun greatsword with a jade dragon's head hilt bearing a shrike's eye sapphire:
The huge gem comprising the creature's threatening eye glints with every swing of this immense blade. A jade dragon's tail curves around the initials "C. M." impressed into the surface of the scaley metal.
a polished kertig kaskara with knight-shaped langets:
Dark, silvery-black kertig creates the double-edged blade, rounding slightly to the needlelike tip. Ornate metalwork details armored knight langets on either side at the crossguard, while the braided grip extends to a sparkling amethyst intaglio of a rampant lion at its pommel.
a silversteel longsword with a black diamond pommel:
Filigree tracery of purple gold has been inlaid into the fuller of the shining blade. Gilt prongs hold the deep black faceted gem into the pommel of the gold wire-wound grip.
a smokewood nightstick studded with heavy vardite knobs:
Orange hemispheres of metal are centered within the knots of the wispy charcoal-grey woodgrain, the random pattern creating an effect like embers within a pillar of smoke.
a diamondwood nightstick banded with purple gold:
Wide bands of purple metal contrast with the pale wood of the weapon.
a watered steel nodachi with lotusweave handle wrapping:
Above an elegantly carved jade tsuba, distinctive patterns of banding and mottling reminescent of flowing water decorate the blade.
and some glaes throwing stars
a flame-bladed zweihander with a blade of firestained agonite:
Outlined in bright crimson, flame-like fingers of charcoal-grey form a labyrinthine pattern along the undulating black blade. Below the ricasso, sturdy flukes prevent the hand from sliding down the blade when using a shortened grip at close range. The elegant crossguard, with its swirls of steely grey, resembles tendrils of smoke that have condensed into metal. Set into the pommel is a molten-core diamond, which smolders with a dull red light. There appears to be something written on it.
A flame-bladed zweihander reads: "Cedafora"
• (Please note, the years are approximate as this timeline was based on the memory of an aging Elf.)
• 437: Gwenddolyn began the Horsin' Around joust training sessions and the Seven-Pointed Star Jousting Tournament series.
• 428: Gwenddolyn and Klurn adopted Ripa as their daughter.
• 425: Gwenddolyn was inducted as Speaker of the Order of the White Rose of Zoluren.
• 424: Gwenddolyn resigned from the Therengian Court as Champion to the Morzindean House Trigomas after several failed attempts to retire from duty once becoming an Armorsmith and Metallurgist.
• 418: Gwenddolyn resigned as Commander and turned the reins of Command over to Klurn. In her absence, the Therengia Cavalry fell into an inactive status.
• 416: Gwenddolyn married Klurn Odarien.
• 415: After 44 years of marriage to Andragon, and having had their daughter Andrelyn born several years before, Gwenddolyn divorces Andragon because of his prolonged absence and failure to return to Elanthia.
• 404: Both Gwenddolyn and Marsais were demoted from Senior Commanders to Commanders of the Therengia Cavalry and Northern Watch respectfully by Baron Gyfford Theren, which was sometime after Drexella's trial.
• 402: Ishtvan came to Therengia and sold very rare horses, including Haramorlam and Zeharca horse breeds. Gwenddolyn, then Sr. Commander of the Cavalry, had first choice, and chose a Zeharca horse with a cross-shaped marked on its forehead, thereby earning the name "Crusader." Trading in her beloved buckskin horse was difficult, and replacing that rare bond was never duplicated.
• 397: Lyras was defeated.
• 395-398: Gwenddolyn was assigned the Command of the Escort Team to protect the Outcast Princess Macja while traveling to and from the Velaka for various meetings with Outcast King Raenilar, beginning before they eloped, and after their marriage was dissolved.
• 394: Gwenddolyn was inducted to the Therengian Court as Champion to the Morzindean House Trigomas, assigned to Lady Shantelle by Baron Gyfford Theren.
• 393: The Bloodworm Comet appears.
• 388: The Holy War begins, initiated by High Priestess Tallis.
• 380: A buckskin horse attacks and chases Gwenddolyn while on a Therengia Cavalry horse round-up in Horse Clan with Naturn. After a long chase, Gwenddolyn asks Naturn to catch the buckskin because it clearly chose her and would be an awesome fighting horse. This was her first War horse for many years.
• 377: Andragon and Gwenddolyn celebrated their 6th Anniversary with a spooky themed party in the newly opened haunted manor. After an exciting treasure hunt for prizes, they were visited by the dead Gypsy Princes during a Séance given by a Gypsy Fortuneteller using a Crystal Ball, followed by an undead invasion.
• 376: Gwenddolyn was promoted to Senior Commander of the Therengia Cavalry by Baron Gyfford Theren.
• 375: Baron Jeladric Theren IV dies and Baron Gyfford Theren is coronated.
• 375: Gwenddolyn witnessed the Gypsy Rebel Saeward partake in the attack on Theren Keep, leading to the horrible death of the Great Baron Jeladric Theren IV after Rebels were discovered in Theren Keep.
• 375: Gwenddolyn served in the Outcast War as Commander of the Therengia Cavalry.
• 373: Gwenddolyn was inducted as Commander of the Therengia Cavalry by Baron Jeladric Theren IV.
• 373: Gwenddolyn was offered a Command position of the Qi Militia but returned to Therenborough before acceptance to notify Baron Jeladric Theren IV of her resignation, which he refused to accept.
• 371: Gwenddolyn resigned from Theren Guard after having revised the Order Charter following the House Hedeon split from Theren Guard in (363).
• 371: Gwenddolyn married Andragon, Speaker of the Theren Guard. Many wonderful wedding gifts were received, including armor made and given by Baltiziel, and rare metal weapons made by Magdar.
• 370: Gwenddolyn began her a special quest, but after her betrothed Andragon became trapped within the quest while attempting to drag his dead wife to find a cleric, the entire quest had to be halted in Elanthia for over 3 years until the door that was damaged could be repaired. (She finally finished this quest several years later.)
• 370: Gwenddolyn befriended Mendasity while visiting the Qi islands to train, and accepted his gift of a claymore to be used for a special quest.
• 368: Every magic user loses all of their magical abilities during a great time of suffering in Elanthia while no raising can be done by clerics.
• 364: Gwenddolyn was appointed Ambassador of Theren Guard assigned to the Gypsies of Ker'Leor, and attended meetings with the Gypsy Princes Raymer, Talorc and Yric and King Talorcen. Their stuggle for power among them began, once King Talorcen was killed, followed by Raymer and Yric, which left Talorc as King.
• 363: Gwenddolyn was appointed Communications Officer and to Council of the Theren Guard.
• 363: Gwenddolyn married Pantelliden of the Order of the Dragon Shield. He divorced her less than a year later to marry an Empath member of the ODS.
• 363: Gwenddolyn was kidnapped by Pirate Captain Ildu while on guard duty (assigned by Baron Jeladric IV Theren) at Prince Vorclaf’s Ball, and held for ransom. Managing to pass a message to her brother Merchant Prince Xip telling him to refuse to pay the ransom, she was made to walk the plank and nearly died after being attacked and bitten by numerous sharks in the Reshal Sea. On the eve of her wedding she was rescued from the sea by a private ship that carried her betrothed Pantelliden along with members of both the ODS and Theren Guard.
• 363: Gwenddolyn was assigned to the Guard Tower near the Greater Fist to guard the border of Therengia during the end of the Sorrow War. Shortly afterwards, Lord Sorrow was killed at the Standing Stones.
• 362: Shortly after the abduction and rescue, Gwenddolyn was recruited to join the Theren Guard while it was still a part of House Hedeon.
• 362: After several days, Gwenddolyn was rescued by the Theren Guard and turned over to House Hedeon for protection, where she temporarily resided with Vien.
• 362: Gwenddolyn was kidnapped from Zoluren by G'nar Peth Itron during his search for a missing artifact, Gwenddolyn was then gated to Therenborough and held hostage.
• 359-362: Gwenddolyn fought in the Sorrow War with the Crossings Defense Legion.
• 358: Gwenddolyn went to Undershard with Ruslip for extensive war training with the CDL.
• 357: Gwenddolyn joined the Crossings Defense Legion (CDL), which was then Commanded by Maliktoo, and trained often with Ruslip, Rayac, Kem and Kitain.
• 357: Gwenddolyn joined a different Guild, after noticing questionable issues within the Moon Mage Guild.
• 356: Gwenddolyn walked the Starry Road after trying to go through a rogue moongate while a Mentor was taking her to learn how to get favors.
• 356: Gwenddolyn joined the Moon Mage Guild at age 36.
• 320: Gwenddolyn was born to an Elven Mother and Human Father in Zoluren. Family history includes the story of a female relative who was a Huntress assigned to the Ram Clan sometime after the Elven-Human War, and prior to the formation of the Seven-Pointed Star Empire.