- Chadatru is also a holy week, which may be reached here.
Urrem'tier, Chadatru is the most faceless of the gods. Lord of Justice, he is also the fairest of all the gods, holding a sword in his right hand and an olive laurel in his left. Chadatru is blind, but he fights as if gifted with sight. Fierce in a battle, Chadatru is the great arbitrator and patron of kings, rulers, and judges. His word is his bond, and for good or ill, he is compelled to always speak the truth.
- Theren Keep Chapel.
- Southeastern portion of Ratha Tier Three.
- Inside Coriks Wall Darkling Wood, south of Shard.
- The top of the Tower of Honor (paladin guild) the area is not on the map, it is a paladin only area.
- Crossing Temple Eyes of the 13
- Fornsted Chapel - No Favor Orbs
- chain/plate torso armor
- lion beads
- parchment lion primers
- Immortal Chadatru cards
There is a holiday dedicated to Chadatru. See Holy Week of Chadatru.
The god of courage, honor and law. The blinded enforcer of law and the truth, he imposes the laws as worded and trusts to Truffenyi to keep them just. He will hunt criminals and the honorless to the furthest reaches of the realms, striking them down unerringly with his great spear. His symbol is a great spear.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
A statue in the temple on the 3rd Tier of Ratha:
- A hewn statue of a lion stands amidst this apparent pool of life -- or death. The lion is carved in great detail from a creamy marble and stands over seven feet high and spans more than ten feet. The mane is tinged with dark streaks and its eye sockets are hollow, the eyes missing. A plaque rests in the floor at the lion's right front foot.
- The huge marble lion stands bold and strong, dominating the echoing room. Although blind, he appears all the more swift, noble, fierce and sure.
- Justice is blind, his instinct true. Bite sure, feet fleet, success inevitable. To the Eternal Glory of the Zsikiel. Praise Chadatru.
Shard Paladin Guild
A statue on the Paladin Guild top floor chapel:
- An exquisitely carved ivory statue is the centerpiece of this small chapel. Representing Chadatru, the traditionally honored god of Paladins, the statue dominates the area with its presence.
- Chadatru holds his bastard sword over his head, his face turned upwards triumphantly, as if the light of day has penetrated even his blinded eyes.
Found in the floating tower during the periodic event:
- At least twice as large as an actual lion, the resplendent gold representation faces outward, away from the monolith, with a regal bearing and stern, inescapable gaze. A gilded pattern of balanced scales ornaments the softly glowing gaethzen platform that supports the regal beast.