Bringer of peace, cementer of alliances and marriages, patroness of orphans and fosterlings; Albreda is a kind and beneficial goddess who despises war and bloodshed. A few warriors (Paladins usually) have, however, worshipped her, and she does not disdain their following. It is said that Albreda's blessing is what brought the lasting peace of the Seven Pointed Star Empire, and that she wept so deeply during the Elven-Human War it created an entire new ocean in far off lands. Albreda is motherly, a companion to Alamhif. She succors and protects mothers who have trouble during childbirth, or the fathers of said children when her aid cannot save the mother from death. Empaths often find her the easiest to worship.
- Tiger Clan, Inside the church.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Hibarnhvidar, inside Her shrine
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- jewelry sold in Her shrine *note that only certain jewelry items are acceptable. Items known to work are the roses and the dove charms*
- dove beads
- parchment dove primers
- Immortal Albreda cards
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the goddess can be found throughout the realms.
Tamsine's Rest Statue
Found on the grounds of the abbey:
- The statue depicts a comforting, motherly-looking woman dressed in flowing white robes. A snow white dove perches upon her outstretched finger.
- note: This is a holy icon, but not aligned to badges.
Mer'Kresh Cleric Guild Window
Found by the altar in the Cleric Guild:
- The stained-glass window depicts Albreda, dove on her outstretched hand, guiding a man and woman to a baby cradled by clouds.
Related forum posts