Trading Card: The patron of the Dwarves, it is not surprising that Kertigen is also associated with metal-working, gems, and craftsmen familiar with the plastic arts. Kertigen is perhaps best described as the stern but loving father who keeps an eye on his children, but allows them to learn from their own mistakes. Down-to-earth and unconcerned by appearances, those who are in Kertigen's favor are famous for their common sense, and his priests are often sought out for their impartiality and ability to fairly mediate matters (especially financial or legal matters).
- South-western portion of The Crossing, east of Raven's Court. - Does not give favor orbs
- South-western portion of Ratha Tier 3
- In Rossgallan Keep at Rossman's Landing
- In the Temple in Hibarnhvidar
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- origami ravens
- raven beads
- parchment raven primers
- Immortal Kertigen cards
Kertigen - Patron of craft, metal work, precious gems, bestower of wealth and prosperity; venerated by traders, money changers, petty bourgeois and tradesmen such as jewelers and blacksmiths; his favor is invoked in protecting possessions against theft, weapons and armor against damage, etc. Kertigen's favorite workers are the leprechauns, who guard his treasures with jealous zeal. The chief deity of Dwarves, his emblem is the raven.
Kerenhappuch has a skirt of fabulous colors crafted for her by Kertigen (who she tricked into making it for her by pretending she was Hodierna and telling Kertigen she needed it to entertain some Dwarves) that will cause any man who looks upon her while she wears it dancing to fall in love with her, and cause any male Dwarf to immediately swear fealty to her. Unfortunately (for Kerenhappuch), Kertigen, when he learned it was not Hodierna who had requested the item, also put a curse upon the skirt that causes any WOMAN who sees her wearing it to become insanely jealous of the beautiful goddess
- Kertigen created the four moons of Elanthia at the bidding of Damaris.
- It has been speculated that Chris, who visited several places in Elanthia in 389 before projecting images to everyone in the realms of various player characters performing a variety of tasks and then vanishing in a flash of light in Leth Deriel, was either a very senior servant of Kertigen or even a manifestation of the god himself (or possibly his benevolent aspect, Divyaush).
The god of craftsmen, commerce and merchants. He is a pacifist and inspires greed, criticism and covetous behavior. Worship of Kertigen is sparse, as those who follow him tend to be viewed as weak and flawed. Accusing a warrior of following Kertigen is considered a grave insult. His symbol is a trio of coins; platinum, gold and silver.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Found outside the Theren bank:
- Carved of a single piece of lunat wood, the artist has created a fitting tribute to his patron god. Kertigan stands with one arm raised in welcome and an ebon raven, formed from the same wood, sits perched upon his left shoulder. The entire piece has been buffed to a high sheen displaying the natural beauty of the wood grain.