Gentler than Everild, Kuniyo still retains a deep wildness within him, and does not like to wander far from the sound of battle. However, he also enjoys the wilderness, and is therefore a favorite of rangers; especially the rangers who use their sword on a frequent basis. Kuniyo is served by several noble youths and maidens who he may send out to help train a promising young warrior. Kuniyo is stubborn and vicious in battle.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Down the path just north of Langenfirth Bridge.
- Inside Corik's Wall, south of shard
- Near Horse Clan, just outside the entrance.
- M'riss in Lun'Shele
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- Inside the Chapel in Steelclaw Clan.
- wolverine beads
- parchment wolverine primers
- Immortal Kuniyo cards
Boar Clan Statue
Found in the Boar Clan Ranger Guild:
- You see an intricately carved statue of Kuniyo.
- Head thrown back in mid-howl, a fierce wolverine greets the night. Intelligent eyes survey the area, incongruous with that of an animal one might happen across in the wild. On the ground and partially hidden, a silvered bow and lone arrow are ferociously guarded and protected by the carved beast.
Related forum posts