Rutilor is the defender of the gods. He judges with kindness and even-handedness, and is ferocious in what he defends. A patron of Paladins, Rutilor will stalwartly defend anyone who he feels is getting a raw deal. Like Chadatru, he is a god of truth and cannot lie. He is a collector of swords, especially extraordinary ones, and has enchanted a few in his time. He has a small kennel of fearless hounds that he unleashes when someone has escaped his judgment; they cannot stop once they are on a trail, and they never lose their prey. Rutilor is much the same way and -- though short by comparison to other gods (it is the form he chose) -- has taken on opponents twice his size.
- Theren Keep Basement - Doesn't Give Favor Orbs
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Shard, Temple of Light - no favor orbs
- mongoose beads
- parchment mongoose primers
- Immortal Rutilor cards
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Found in the floating tower during the periodic event:
- A detailed depiction of a mongoose, symbol of Rutilor, besting a venomous black mamba is etched into the outer face of the enormous blade. Despite its constant exposure to the elements the greatsword gleams like new, owing to either rigorous maintenance or some clever trick of metalwork.
Therenborough Gardens Statue
Just inside the gate of the Theren public gardens is a statue:
- The marble form of Rutilor stands straight, with chin held high. His noble face has the look of wisdom and patience. A sheathed sword is worn at his side and several hounds sit at his feet.
Related forum posts