Charisma is a combination of a character's persuasiveness, leadership ability, and other factors when dealing with other characters, NPCs, creatures and spirits. Charisma is often an overlooked statistic, but it is said to affect a great number of systems in subtle ways that are not easy to appreciate.
- Increases spirit health and therefore the time before auto-departing after death
- Used offensively in Spirit, Charm, and Fear contested spells
- Reduces amount of fines from being arrested.
- Increases the chance of evading the guards when a warrant has been issued.
- Reduces the round time for plead release attempts from the stocks 
- The more charisma your students have, the more teaching experience you will earn
- The more charisma your teacher has, the faster you will learn the skill you are trying to learn
- The more charisma you have, the more scholarship you will learn as a teacher or student.
- Used by Bards for Bardic Screams, recalls and numerous guild abilities.
- Used by Clerics to fuel certain spells such as Aesrela Everild indirectly by increasing Spirit Health
- Used by Barbarians to power their roars and increase the rate of voice recovery.
- Used by Empaths in shifting and manipulating
- Used by Moon Mages to improve prediction tool bonding rates and Visions pseudo-bond bonus.
- Used by Necromancers to Increase the number of times Spiteful Rebirth can be used in a 24 hour period indirectly by increasing Spirit Health
- Used by Paladins for leading and Smite among other abilities
- Used by Thieves to more quickly reach higher levels of Confidence and to be able to attain the highest level of Confidence.
- Used by Traders to increase sales profits in pawn shops, tanners, and gem shops as well as with contracts. Improves their caravan's commodity capacity.
- Reduces prices in shops with shopkeepers that use the barter system.
- Improves performance.
Spells and Abilities that Boost Charisma
- Armor:Misshapen bone gauntlets with sharpened talons
- Auspice (Cleric)
- Cyclone (berserk) (Barbarian)
- Finesse (Trader)
- Invocation of the Spheres (Moon Mage)
- Item:Nuscilremi figurine
- Khri Cunning (Thief)
- Magical research
- Misshapen bone gauntlets with sharpened talons
- Nuscilremi figurine
- Ornate glitvire ring
- Resplendent glitvire ring
- Simple glitvire ring
- Soul Ablaze (Bard)
- Stone dolphin
Spells and abilities that debuff Charisma
- a stone cottage
- (can use DIR charisma)
- Academy, Lecture Hall, go gate, n
- (can use DIR charisma)
- Traders' Guild, Sales Returns
- Academy of Grunting
- Post:Trader Magic - 03/06/2014 - 23:25
- Post:Magic 3.0 Contested Spell Inputs - 8/7/2010 - 19:27:04
- Post:Confidence sucks. - 8/17/2010 - 11:38:21
- Post:Next... - 12/20/2001 - 13:21:39
- Post:Stocks 2.0 - 4/13/2010 - 22:14:32
- Post:Screams... - on 3/4/2009 - 7:08:49
- Post:Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war... - 1/10/2008 - 2:49:12
- Post:Bard Teaching 031411 Log - 3/15/2011 - 00:43:00
- Post:Recall 3.0 - 01/19/2013 - 11:01
- Post:Bard Ability - Evoke - 09/29/2011 - 13:42
- Post:Charisma - 01/30/2013 - 21:18
- Post:Circle Reqs - 03/16/2012 - 13:15
- Post:Tentative Barbarian Ability List - 3/6/2011 - 2:42:33
- Post:More questions from little barb - 06/25/2014 - 21:44
- Post:Give the Moon Mages some love ! - 08/26/2013 - 14:54
- Post:Predicting in 3.0 - 01/24/2013 - 08:09
- Post:Predicting in 3.0 - 01/23/2013 - 20:36
- Post:Questions on tools in Future is Now - 11/04/2013 - 15:50
- Post:Breakage - 09/02/2012 - 03:02
- Post:An overview - 09/02/2012 - 14:02
- Post:Death and You - 11/21/2009 - 21:44:36
- Post:Smite: The Wet Noodle - 01/19/2013 - 03:23
- Post:HWN Release: Paladin SMITE and Smite Foe - 01/16/2004 - 22:05
- Post:Rep questions - 8/31/2009 - 14:45:59
- Post:Trader Guild Releases (Very Long) - 11/25/2002 - 11:49:18