Summon allows Warrior Mages to draw down forces from the Elemental Planes. Normally this takes the form of magical creatures, but Warrior Mages can learn to summon subtle and unlocalized expressions of the Elemental Planes' otherworldly physics.
SUMMON ADMITTANCE (Universal)
A meditation that draws Elemental Charge from your aligned plane.
SUMMON <ELEMENT> DOMAIN (Variable)
A ritual that attunes an area to an Elemental Plane, easing spells of the appropriate element.
SUMMON FAMILIAR (Aether)
A ritual that summons an aether elemental to serve as your familiar.
SUMMON IMPEDANCE (Universal)
A meditation that discharges Elemental Charge safely.
SUMMON WEAPON (Earth)
A ritual that summons a weapon made of stone.
While holding a talisman:
- SUMMON FAMILIAR to summon the familiar for that talisman.
- Both SUMMON ADMITTANCE, SUMMON IMPEDANCE, and SUMMON <ELEMENT> DOMAIN will cause you to sit down with a roundtime, so be careful about when and where you choose to use them.
- Roundtime for Summon Admittance drops to 15 seconds at 200
- Roundtime for Summon Admittance drops to 14 seconds at 300
- Roundtime for Summon Admittance drops to 11 seconds at 800 ranks of summoning. It was 12 seconds for at least 75+ ranks before that.
- Roundtime drops to 10 seconds at 1000 ranks of summoning.
- Both SUMMON ADMITTANCE and SUMMON IMPEDANCE cannot be used in combat