All crafts within it utilize the Alchemy skill.
Alchemy currently uses hand-held tools to practice, such as a mortar and an pestle, mixing stick and cooking pot, and wayerd pyramid. Also included in the society halls are stationary tools to speed up the herb preparation processes, including dry presses and herb grinders.
See Crafting Tools for more details.
- Crossing Alchemy Society
- Muspar'i Alchemy Society
- Riverhaven Alchemy Society
- Rathan Alchemy Society
- Shard Alchemy Society
|When asked about Restoration Acumen, Carmifex talks about the "Restorative Acument Technique".|
|Riverhaven sells "grenich". That should be "genich".|
|Shard sells "grenich". That should be "genich".|
|All known bugs currently resolved.|
|Wrong information in A Foreword on Remedy crafting from the alchemy society crafting book.||Says when its time to craft the remedy to put water in first, which is wrong.|
|Deeded catalysts don't give catalyst-related information yet||(so no extra details on a deeded coal, etc.|
|crushed blocil is turning into crushed muljin|
|(dried cebi root isn't registering as healing anything)|
Item Conversions Needed
Please place any items that you believe:
- Should have been converted to a different quality (NOTE: Most older alchemy tools from festivals, regular stores, and events should become store quality, but cambrinth pyramids (for example) should all be rare-metal quality. If you have an item that is not a cambrith pyramid but you believe is still meant to be better, list it below.) or
- are related to herbs/alchemy that need to be converted to properly work within the system.
NOTE: Items are sometimes not converted until they are used - you might not initially see crafting tool stats on a previously vaulted item. Once it is used, it should convert.
- green linen sack embroidered with a horn-of-plenty: currently produces pre-Alchemy herbs and potions.
- small powder-blue sack: Sack from Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop that contains cebi root and hisan salve.
Alchemist's glass beaker: Festival sold container (7/24/13: This converted ok, just needed to stir with a current mixing stick)
glass mixing stick: Festival sold mixing stick (7/24/13: This converted ok, just needed to stir a current alchemy bowl/cauldron/etc.)
- polished steel herb clippers: Festival item that seems like it should be scissors.
- pine alchemist's tool crate: Sold in the Grey Raven Commissary. Converted to standard quality (should probably be higher)
- glass rod: not wanting to convert to a mixing stick when used
- carved bamboo mixing stick: not wanting to convert to a mixing stick when used. (Tasidon Safari item?)
- bamboo-edged wayerd pyramid - soulbound from Tasidon Island gift, currently is well-crafted, was a special item, suggest that it would have converted to a higher quality