(Redirected from Dir command)
- DIRECTION: displays the help menu
- DIR LIST: Lists all areas in the area for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST GUILDS: Lists all guilds in the area for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST TRAINING: Lists the area's training rooms for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST GATES: Lists all gates in the area for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST HUNTING: Lists the areas's hunting areas for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST SHOPS: Lists all shops in the area for which directions are available.
- DIR LIST OTHER: Lists all other areas in the area for which directions are available.
- DIR <LOCATION NAME> <STEPS> is used to obtain the directions to a specific location.
- For example: DIR BANK 5 -- This will show you the next 5 steps to take going to the bank.
- Barbarian Guild - Pick a weapon, any weapon.
- Bard Guild - Music, History, Stories and Song.
- Cleric Guild - Ask us about favors.
- Empath Guild - We feel your pain.
- Moon Mage Guild - We predict you'll come here.
- Ranger Guild - You'll find a path to us.
- Paladin Guild - The righteous place to be.
- Trader Guild - The place for those who REALLY like money.
- Warrior Mage Guild - Best magic, best weapons.
- Strength Training.
- Stamina Training.
- Agility Training.
- Reflexes Training.
- Discipline Training.
- Wisdom Training.
- Intelligence Training.
- Charisma Training.
- Combat Training - Tutorial for Newcomers.
- the North gate.
- the Northeast gate.
- the East gate.
- the West gate.
- the docks.
- the Ferry.
- Herbalist - Herbs for sale.
- Alchemist - Alchemical supplies and tools.
- Weapons for sale.
- Armor for sale.
- Music - Instruments and Musical Equipment for sale.
- Locksmith - Tools to get them open.
- Clerical shop.
- General store.
- Tannery - We purchase animal parts.
- Gems - Buying and selling.
- Pawnshop - We buy.
- Artificer - Magical items for sale.
- Repair - Metallic armor and weapons repaired.
- Guard House - Where to report crime.
- Bank - The safest place for your coins.
- Hospital - Health has its price.
- Favors - Renewed lease on life from the gods.
- Town Hall - Official business, only.
- Debt - Have you paid your bills?
- Taelbert's Inn.
- Half Pint Inn.
- Library - The place to learn.
- Town Green.
- Carousel - Large storage areas, small fees.
- Healerie - The better place to heal and be healed.
- Asemath Academy - We teach you how to learn.
- Mentors - The people with the answers to your questions.