- SHOP: Shows inventory surfaces that hold items for sale.
- The following items contain goods for sale:
- an obsidian knight decked in plate armor
- a wide counter with brigandine armor
- a large rack hung with chain armor
- a box of leather armor
- a wooden bin of cloth armor
- several hooks laden with shields
- SHOP <SURFACE>: To see what items are for sale on each item/surface.
- LOOK ON OR IN <SURFACE>: Alternate command to see inventory for sale.
- BUY <ITEM>: Purchases the item for the price listed.
[Tembeg's Armory, Salesroom]
This shop is filled with a goodly array of armor of all the more popular types. Tembeg himself, a Gor'Tog of some skill at ironwork and smithing, believes in plain but serviceable goods. Simple of speech, he prefers direct deals to bargaining and haggling. Good armor at good prices is Tembeg's motto. You may not find the latest fashions in engraved jousting plate, but you will find good, honest metal and sturdy workmanship.
You also see an obsidian knight decked in plate armor with several things on it, a wide counter with brigandine armor with several things on it, a large rack hung with chain armor with several things on it, a box of leather armor, several hooks laden with shields with several things on it, a bucket of viscous gloop, a pedestal, a narrow doorway and a VERY prominent sign.
Obvious exits: out.
A VERY prominent sign reads:
Strength training through doorway. Go doorway, then go bellows room, you get good workout! Sweaty, strong like Tembeg!