stamina, strength, and magical power. Truffenyi is like a father unto the inhabitants of Elanthia, and his demeanor can best be described as indulgent, but stern. He is quick to grant favor on the deserving, but his firm nature can make him a difficult master to serve.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- grass (possibly other natural things)
- lit tobacco and cigars
- ox beads
- parchment ox primers
- Immortal Truffenyi cards
The god of parentage, civilization, and morality. A stern, fatherly figure, it is Truffenyi who taught the Kaldar of civilization and honor, and he who warned them away from the Gorbesh's empire building. While highly respected by the Kaldar, his worship has waned since exposure to Kermorian beliefs, as he has become tainted by his strong association with weaker races. His symbol is a pine tree.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Ratha Shrine Fountain
Found on the 3rd Tier in the Truffenyi Green:
- The white marble fountain consists of a round pool and sprays of water shooting towards the center to rain upon the magnificent statue of Truffenyi. A dedication is carved into the the bordering ledge.
- There appears to be something written on it.
- A white marble fountain reads:
- The water of Life, the rain of Mercy, the drops of Blessing, the tide of Strength, the wave of Endurance. These things our god provides. In his honor, the Redthorne Family.
In the fountain is also a statue:
- Truffenyi is represented as a tall, powerful human, and in fact bears a strong resemblance to many of the young males of the Redthorne family.