Fostra's Haven in particular considers Tamsine to be their patron, but technically any organized settlement can call her their mother. Tamsine's domestic skills -- cooking, weaving, brewing, and so on -- are unparalleled. Her smile brings peace to households and soothes frazzled nerves. Her blessing must be sought before construction on temples, public buildings, and houses can be begun. Those who do not give the goddess her due will surely suffer for the oversight later by a visit from the vicious Harawep.
Commune Quest Description
The cat gazes sleepily at you, and then, amazingly, speaks! "Greetings, [Cleric]," she purrs. "Welcome to the home of my mistress, Tamsine."
The cat continues, "Tamsine, as you may know, is the sweet goddess of hearth and home. She has three aspects -- Tamsine, her primary one, Albreda, her bright one, and Harawep, which is a face mortals rarely see, or wish to see."
"Tamsine's symbol is the cat, Albreda's is the dove's, Harawep's the black widow spider. Tamsine's favor is often called upon when blessings upon a house would be granted. Albreda is the bearer of peace, her gentle ministrations bring treaties and help to watch over orphaned children. Harawep seeks only to destroy, and those who do not offer things unto her will find the appeasement of her rage a hard thing to do."
- Eastern side of The Crossing, near Riverpine Circle housing developement. - Does not give favor orbs
- Crossing Temple Eyes of the 13
- bobcat pelts
- food and beverages
- origami cats
- cat beads
- parchment cat primers
- Immortal Tamsine cards
- Cat-shaped candles (made with Candlemaking)
The goddess of peace, family, and healing. Consort to Truffenyi, it is she who enforces peace between the Kaldar and the Gorbesh, and she who shelters warriors on the field of battle so that they may return to their spouses and children. Her symbol is a kite shield.
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the goddess can be found throughout the realms.
Tamsine's Rest Statue
Found on the grounds of the abbey:
- The bronze statue depicts the goddess Tamsine, seated upon a low stool, at work on her spinning wheel. At her feet, a cat pounces playfully upon a fallen ball of yarn.
- note: This is a holy icon, but not aligned to badges.
Ratha Cleric Guild Statue
Found in the gazebo:
- The statue is of the goddess Tamsine taking a rest from her everyday chores. She is still wearing her apron as she sits wearily upon the bench, a big smile on her upturned face as she seems to be taking in and enjoying the fresh air.