barbarians, berserkers and those who die in battle, he is attended by several equally wild youths and maidens who are the cream of the fighting crop. From time to time, he sends them down to Elanthia to aid in battle a warrior or army that he favors. If a warrior has served him exceptionally well, he will request them to join him as one of his attendants. If he sees a warrior given an improper burial, he will send one of his attendants down to see that the subject of Everild's attentions is given proper homage.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- Inside the Chapel in Steelclaw Clan.
- Southwestern portion of Ratha Tier Three.
- Boar Clan
- leather torso armor
- boar tusks
- boar beads
- parchment boar primers
- Immortal Everild cards
- Damaska Boar hides
The god of warriors, battle and strength. It is he who gives the Kaldar strength to survive Hodierna's trials, and he who guides the blades of the worthy. Everild favors those who prove themselves exceptionally proficient in battle, granting them immortal life in his personal legion should they fall in combat. Worship of him is quite common, particularly among the young. His symbol is a dragon's tail flail (a two-handed flail with a concave tetrahedral head).
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Ratha Barbarian Guild
Found west of the Pit Gallery within the Ratha Guildhall:
- In the small niche you see a polished granite statue.
- The boar's face is contorted in a scream of rage, its razor-sharp fangs bared ferociously at some unseen foe, and yet its presence seems strangely comforting in this dark and lifeless place.