Premium token raffles
Premium Token Raffles are raffles that take place in Fang Cove's sky-blue tent, and are inherently different to other raffles held by Jisi and other GMPC/NPCs. Any Premium subscriber may participate in the raffles by visiting the tent and choosing to purchase a token from the raffle counter. Also within the tent are Estate Holder gifts.
The raffle controller is a GMPC known as Peddler of Curiosities Jico. Jico is present in the tent during every name pulling and remains there until the new item goes into the display. Jico is responsive and will answer questions if able.
Tokens are located for sale on a raffle sales counter in the sky-blue tent in Fang Cove, just by the portal. Tokens are responsive to the SHOP command.
- Tokens will always be priced at 5 platinum Dokora for Premium token raffles.
- Token purchase are limited to 1 per account.
- Tokens may be purchased right up until the drawing begins. Jico will close sales and reopen once the new item is set up.
- You do not need to keep your token. The system will remember your purchase each month.
The Raffle Drawing
Raffles last one month and conclude the following month. The prize is put on display in Month 1 and the winner is pulled in Month 2. Jico will be IN GAME to draw the name. This is an event and you are welcome to attend or not. The drawing for the previous month's displayed prize does not necessarily coincide with Estate Holder gifts being refreshed. Jico endeavors to complete raffles in the first half of the month but he is not always able to to do.
- The item being raffled vary each month and may be more than one item. Informational cards may be displayed ON the raffle display at times.
- You can win even if you are not present.
- If you win and are not present, your winnings will be delivered to you on your next login. If for some reason we cannot utilize this delivery method, a GM will contact you in game.
- There are no restrictions on how many times you can win. Winning one month does not mean you cannot participate next month.
Claiming a Prize
If you are a winner, and not present at the raffle drawing, you will receive your prize when you first login after the raffle is completed. A note will appear on your screen (after the NEWS banner) indicating this has happened. For example:
* * * NOTE * * * A GM has returned to you the following: a burlap bag has been placed in your inventory containing some items. * * * * * * * * * *