He was born on the 11th day of the 1st month of Akroeg the Ram in the year of the Amber Phoenix, 332 years after the victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
You see Shop Filler Thires Kaku'tuul, Appraisal Legend of Velaka, a S'Kra Mur.
He has a weary face, piercing slitted animite-flecked eyes and a few chipped fangs barely seen protruding below a weathered, yet dignified snout, heavily-scarred inky black scales with a dull animite-hued underbelly underbelly, a tel'athi chainmail tail guard studded with chunks of Heke'mhhg lazuli covering the length of a long and curving scar-riddled tail and a worn-out posture that belies a once rigid build.
He is middling for a S'Kra Mur.
He is archaic.
He is wearing a polished animite eyebrow ring set with a small platinum-hued aevanstone, an austere dark violet scalene gamantang, a scratched animite armband bearing a marred crest of the Traders' Guild, a midnight blue nightsilk sash embedded with midnight onyx shards, a tel'athi-hilted animite knife embedded with coins of the realm, an animite signet ring, a ka'hurst oath ring set with a marquise-cut vengeance ruby | an animite signet ring, a peculiar animite timepiece suspended by a tel'athi chain, a moth-eaten feed pouch with a lackadaisical crest of the Traders' Guild, a tel'athi chainmail belt with a ka'hurst t'zhhntaki pasabas and a s'kra scimitar hanging from it, a battered storm grey Musparan silk tag sack stained with blood and ink, a well-worn schematics tube wrapped in midnight blue nightsilk with animite end caps, some sand-hued Velakan linen pants, a mismatched argyle socks in shades of blue and pink and a pair of badly worn and discolored sandals.
You see Down-and-Out Thires Kaku'tuul, Khozh of Velaka, a S'Kra Mur.
He has a weary face, piercing slitted animite-flecked eyes and a few chipped fangs barely seen protruding below a weathered, yet dignified snout, heavily-scarred inky black scales with a dull animite-hued underbelly underbelly accented by some sharp rock-strewn shrapnel, a tel'athi chainmail tail guard studded with chunks of Heke'mhhg lazuli covering the length of a long and curving scar-riddled tail and a worn-out posture that belies a once rigid build.
He is archaic.
His head is swathed with a long tattered bandage. A small bloodstain shows through the fabric.
He is wearing a striated foil hat, an etiolated scalene eyepatch on a tel'athi chain, a decrepit sand-hued Velakan linen scarf, a ka'hurst black widow, some filthy faded violet scalene beggar's rags, a sinuous ka'hurst armband, a khiynit money bag covered in filth, a tarnished silver and jet ring, a dented tin collection bucket, some sand-hued Velakan linen pants, a pair of crusty old socks and a pair of badly worn and discolored sandals.
Original Item: Heavy black robe
- Tap: a midnight blue nightsilk robe
- Look: Made of simple, midnight blue nightsilk, this robe is exceptionally well cut to better achieve a rippling effect with the wearer's movements. The collar and hem have been lined with grey nightsilk. You notice a small tag.
- There appears to be something written on it
- Read: "Turnips!"
Original Item: Flexible starchart tube etched with cosmic scenery
- Tap: a well-worn schematics tube wrapped in midnight blue nightsilk with animite end caps
- Look: The slender container is covered in the finest midnight blue nightsilk and reinforced with bands of animite. A thick flap just under the top unfolds to allow items of a certain size to fit snugly inside the pocket in one of the tube's end caps. Despite years of use, it is still in fair condition. Time-worn crests are set upon the ends of the caps, but their details are no longer distinguishable.
- Tap: a weathered storm grey thigh bag crafted from Musparan silk
- Look: A simple silver clasp allows for quick access and security. Thick padding and multiple pockets help to muffle noises from shifting contents. On the flap is a faded crest that has flaked away to no longer be distinguishable.
Original Item: Hand-stitched traveler's pack
- Tap: a tattered nightsilk carryall
- Look: The carryall looks as if it has survived the test of time and many incarcerations. The patches of fabric hastily sewn together seem to have been an attempt to repair what years of abuse have done, with ample room to hold many plunders. On the flap is a faded crest that has flaked away to no longer be distinguishable.
- Was zapped 3 times by Bildon
- Four times embiggened (18x13x9-1700)
Original Item: Feyweave pouch
- Tap: a moth-eaten feed pouch with a lackadaisical crest of the Trader's Guild
- Look: Despite the tatterdemalion exterior, the interior is immaculate and lined with pristine dark violet scalene. Ample cushioning has been diligently applied underneath to dampen any sounds from shifting contents contained within. Affixed on the flap is a small animite emblem, exquisitely engraved with a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
- Four times embiggened (21x16x7-1700)
Original Item: Darkstone stiletto
- Tap: a diamond-hilted black stiletto
- Look: The weapon is simple yet elegant, designed for only one purpose -- death.
- There appears to be something written on it.
- Read: "Y'nerpar Shakhra"
- Rough translation of S'Kra = a revelation that lasts forever
Original Item: Thick zibeline carpet with beaded knotwork
- Tap: a thick scalene carpet threaded with strands of blackened moonsilver
- Look: Thickly woven strands of scalene are wrapped carefully into a mesh not unlike the scales of some great reptile. The austere, geometrical pattern is broken only by the lustrous, yet eerie black glow of the moonsilver threading used to bind the scales. Each corner of the carpet is weighted slightly with a large black diamond, wrapped tightly with a braided silken cord.
Original Item: Dull grey raven charm
- Tap: a gleaming animite crow charm with night diamond eyes
- Look: Worn plumage contrasts sharply against the glossy bill and midnight-purple eyes flecked with silver. Its head is cocked, as if listening for the slightest whisper and a faint muffled noise can barely be heard from within its belly. A blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil is stamped upon the crow's chest.
Original Item: Miniature thief (1)
- Tap: a miniature S'Kra Mur thief shrouded in a black uaro's'sugi
- Look: The detailed miniature is shrouded in a black silk gamantang, with a cloth uaro's'ugi wrapped around its head. Meticulous painting reveals only the eyes and scales of the miniature's face. The thief is crouched at the ready, and a diamond-hilted black stiletto is strapped to its hip alongside numerous other small weapons.
Original Item: Lumpy canvas tag sack smudged with charcoal and ink
- Tap: a battered storm grey Musparan silk tag sack stained with blood and ink
- Look: Several stiletto-sized holes appear on the sack, though all seem to be thin enough to prevent the contents from falling out. Just visible through one hole is a small pocket while a torn and threadbare crest appears on the side, its design no longer distinguishable.
Original Item: Bourde alchemist's belt badly stained with black dye
- Tap: a timeworn midnight blue nightsilk toolstrap threaded with animite
- Look: Formed from a few pieces of fortified silk, the toolstrap is designed to be wrapped around the waist or crossed over the chest. The various ties allow multiple objects to be held securely upon it. A small animite emblem, stamped with a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil, has been sewn into the silk.
- Holds: Total of 10 items. Items: broom, carpet, umbrella, armor, balaclava, coat, cowl, gauntlets, gloves, greaves, hauberk, hood, leathers, lid, mask, robes, shield, shirt, targe, helm.
Original Item: Austere uaro's'sugi of unadorned black Musparan silk
- Tap: an austere dark violet scalene uaro's'sugi
- Look: A length of soft fabric, it is meant to be wrapped about the head, face and neck to protect sensitive areas from harsh, desert winds.
Original Item: Unadorned but well cut black silk gamantang
- Tap: an austere dark violet scalene gamantang
- Look: Made of simple, unmarked scalene, this gamantang is exceptionally well cut. Narrow slits run up the sides in addition to the main tail-slit in the back, to ensure a flowing effect with the wearer's movements. The collar, hem, and sleeves are lined with matte black jaguar-pelt leather. Impressed on the collar is a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Incurvate skinning knife with an opalized darkspine handle
- Tap: a tel'athi-hilted animite knife embedded with coins of the realm
- Look: Along the silvery-black blade are various Dokoras, Kronars and Lirums cast out of cambrinth. The hilt is green as a new blade of grass, stamped upon it is a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Tyrium thrusting blade
- Tap: a stained lamp-black blade meticulously forged from tyrium
- Look: Glimpses of the deep purple metal veined with silvery-black are visible along the blade, wherever the lamp-black has worn away. An elegantly crafted animite knuckle-bow cross-guard is inscribed with "T'zhhntaki" along the length and intricately engraved into the pommel is a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Ornate brass astrolabe
- Tap: a softly gleaming tel'athi par'i
- Look: Green as a new blade of grass, the smooth metal has a bit of flexibility when its curiously warm surface is pressed. Hidden within etchings of grass is a small impression of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: curious timepiece suspended by a thin bronze chain
- Tap: a peculiar animite timepiece suspended by a tel'athi chain
- Look: Upon closer examination this once-functional orlog has been gutted and modified with a delicate geared lid. The complex crank-and-handle mechanism allows the wearer to open the top of the receptacle with some effort. A second smaller lever opens a silvery-black animite flap affixed over the former keyhole, letting any stored materials fall efficiently downward. Stamped on the flap is a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Bank book
- Tap: a shopkeeper's bank book covered in cobalt scalene with an animite clasp
- Look: The cover doesn't seem to fit properly, as if it was placed on hastily to mask the original. The visible edges of several pages appear stuck together and bear blotches from ink and blood. The clasp is stamped with a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Vault book
- Tap: a dark violet scalene storage vault book embroidered with a diamond-hilted black stiletto
- Look: The edges of the book show wear and tear from constant use, though the cover is pristine. A notched animite cog on the front depicts a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: bedraggled inky kitten
- Tap: an inky black and ghostly white striped kitten with forlorn animite-hued eyes
- Look: The kitten looks back at you with a melancholy gaze, its eyes shining with pessimism. Unnaturally straight white lines have been dyed vertically across the kitten. Around its neck is an animite collar with a tag that reads "Inmate #3141592". Tiny tel'athi shackles dangling with broken links that are fastened around each leg like bracelets.
Original Item: animite-trimmed travel diary inlaid with tricolor gemstones
- Tap: a debtor ledger bound in intricate animite-threaded sanguine scalene
- Look: Ornate calligraphy in metallic thread forms the words, "The Debt We Will Never Forget" above the stamped image of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: polished leather belt
- Tap: a tel'athi chainmail belt
- Look: Comprised from interlocking rings of flexible grass-green metal threaded with animite-hued scalene, securely fastened to the belt are bright animite frogs each impressed with a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil. A stately buckle centered on the front is inscribed "T'zhhntaki" with a stiletto crafted from midnight onyx embedded below.
Original Item: oversized harvest bag with a large flap
- Tap: a dark violet scalene bag fit with tel'athi mechanisms
- Look: A myriad of grass-green metal locking mechanisms cover the surface of the bag, crafted in varying sizes and complexity. A blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil is inlaid at the center of each lock with minuscule slivers of animite.
- Four times embiggend (18x13x9-1700)
Original Item: iron gauntlets deeply engraved with stylized lions
- Tap: some tel'athi scale gauntlets adorned with animite stilettos
- Look: The grass-green metal armor has sharp-edged claws between each of the knuckles. Each intricately-etched hand plate bears a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil and a midnight onyx-hilted silvery-black stiletto.
Original Item: felwood belaying pin
- Tap: an animite and tel'athi banded belaying pin
- Look: In between the silvery-black and grass-green metals, the deep purple grain of the wooden core peeks through. Artfully crafted, it has been incredibly well balanced with the weighty metal bands. No scars or blemishes mar the wood nor metal of this weapon. Deeply engraved into the tel'athi bands are images stilettos, and stamped on the animite bands is a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: neutral grey monk's sandals with braided silk thongs
- Tap: a pair of badly worn and discolored sandals
- Look: You see nothing unusual.
- Will fix the Look, Dishevelled yet functional, a couple of small openings have been carved into the very thick soles. Upon them are slightly deteriorated imprints of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
- Tap: a midnight blue nightsilk sash embedded with midnight onyx shards
- Look: animite clasp, the shards are patterned on one end into a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
- Four times embiggened (17x12x6-1200)
Original Item: dagger with a rearing wolf spider pommel
- Tap: a gold-hilted dagger surmounted by a shadow emerald
- Look: The keenly honed blade is eclipsed by the burnished gold hilt, which is entwined in a frieze of close-tiered, spiky-leaved palmettes and quatrefoils. Deep-set at its center is a dark-hued, square-cut emerald of unusual size.
Original Items: silver ring bearing the crest of the Thieves' Guild and resplendent gloomwood ring
- Tap: a silver ring bearing the crest of the Thieves' Guild
- Look: There is a faint glow about the silver ring.
- +3 disc
Original Items: s'kra scimitar and tyrium scimitar
- Tap: a s'kra scimitar
- Look: The hilt and mounts of the scimitar are of enameled silver. The grip is wrapped with shark skin.
Original Item: Morgawr leather armband tooled with severed tentacles
- Tap: a scratched animite armband bearing a marred crest of the Traders' Guild
- Look: Deeply etched into the armband's front is a shield divided by a diagonal line. One half bears an image of a desecrated man grasping for a weapon, the other, a picture of a poorly etched diamond-hilted black stiletto.
There appears to be something written on it.
- Read: "Y'nerpar Shakhra"
- Rough translation of S'Kra = a revelation that lasts forever
Original Item: ratty brown eyepatch with frayed edges
- Tap: an etiolated scalene eyepatch on a tel'athi chain
- Look: Threaded throughout the sinuous fabric are fine veins of tel'athi which form the image of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
- Tap: some filthy faded violet scalene beggar's rags
- Look: Hidden beneath a carefully styled layer of rags and tatters hides an exquisitely softened matte black leather lining complimented with pristine midnight blue nightsilk pockets. A variety of assorted sizes designed to hold tools of the trade are placed in easy to access locations, with animite and tel'athi hooks scattered strategically within the folds of the fabric. The open collar is accented by a small, masterfully carved ka'hurst emblem of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.
Original Item: Dark encompassing shadows of twilight dreamweave
- Tap: some ka'hurst-threaded scalene shadows
- Look: Shadowy metal with a strikingly green sheen reinforces the fabric dyed abyssal black, creating a color as dark as Urrem'tier's Void.
- Four times embiggened (18x13x10-1700)
Original Item: Morgawr leather armband tooled with severed tentacles
- Tap: a sinuous ka'hurst armband
- Look: Tiny vengeance rubies are set flush into the shadowy black metal to create the image of a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil. The blood-red gems catch available light to provide a stark contrast to the smooth metallic surface that barely reflects light of its own.
There appears to be something written on it.
- Reads: "Pon'zh"
Original Item: Heavy animite shackle engraved with intricate knotwork Tap: a lacerated ka'hurst shackle that you are wearing Look: What was once designed to confine the unruly now serves to protect. When exposed to light, the strikingly green metal somehow manages to minimize reflections. Embedded around the shackle's circumference are absinthe emeralds, bestowing a striking alchemical hue on the metal.
Original Item: Biomechanical_tarantula
- Tap: a ka'hurst black widow
- Look: Eight eyes arranged in two rows of four are composed of tiny night diamonds. In contrast with the biomechanical body are animite fangs dripping venom. Smooth, shadowy-black metal composes the rest, somehow manages to not reflect light any further than a few breaths from its surface. Long legs extend from the cephalothorax, and the abdomen has a semi-translucent area in which a medley of gears, levers, and pistons can be seen within. On the ventral side is an hourglass-shaped vengeance ruby.
Original Item: Mildewed silk scarf riddled with holes
- Tap: a decrepit sand-hued Velakan linen scarf
- Look: Although once pristine, various unidentifiable stains now span the length of the scarf. The poorly maintained fabric is now threadbare and contains numerous shards of Velakan pearls trapped within the warp and weft. With each movement, loose threads sway back and forth from the weight of an unusually large Velakan pearl, trapped within an intricate lattice of verdant tel'athi mesh. A blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil, is meticulously inscribed on the surface of the pearl.
Original Item: Watered-steel pasabas with an engraved brass cup-hilt
- Tap: a simple ka'hurst t'zhhntaki pasabas
- Look: The blade is crafted of a shadowy black metal with a strikingly green sheen, reflecting any light that hits it in a way that can only be seen when less than a few inches away. An elegantly crafted absinthe green tel'athi knuckle-bow crossguard is intricately engraved with a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil and the weapon's grip wrapped with demonscale. Completing the design is a huge violet-streaked vengeance ruby inset in the pommel.
Original Item: Hhr'ibu
- Tap: a sinuous tel'athi t'zhhntaki hhr'ibu
- Look: Absinthe green metal scales cover the khor'vela wood frame of the hhr'ibu, the compact curved limbs resembling the broad hood of a cobra. The head-shaped stirrup, adorned with ivory fangs and night onyx eyes, gives the impression that fired bolts are spat out. Shadowy ka'hurst cams at the end of each limb serve to muffle the powerful shots made by the braided steelsilk string. A flexible tail-like khiynit-wrapped tiller, winds around the forearm to provide stability for the shots.
- 10x Repeater
Original Item: Intricately beaded gold reticule clasped with a sunset opal
- Tap: a khiynit money bag covered in filth
- Look: Unusually spacious for its size, the small container is able to hold amazingly large objects. Sewn into the abrasive fabric are a variety of Dokoras, Kronars, and Lirums, their denominations hard to decipher due to the coating of muck and mud splattered across the surface of the bag.
Original Item: Portable silversteel bucket with a flared rim
- Tap: a dented tin collection bucket
- Look: Multitudes of forehead-shaped indentations can be seen on the surface, revealing a history of frustrating interactions with the metal bucket. Inside, an unknown substance creates a swirling whirlpool contained within the walls of the cylindrical container.
- Tap: a remedies kit
- Look: Despite the apparent disorganized mess, the remedies remain easily accessible.
Hollow Eve Festival 392 - delicate yew panther totem
Hollow Eve Festival 396 - panther skeleton
Hollow Eve Festival 399 - oravir amulet encrusted with sapphires in the pattern of a happy face
Hollow Eve Festival 403 - clockwork spider
Hollow Eve Festival 406 - slate-blue crystal medallion strewn with night diamonds
Hollow Eve Festival 410 - cobalt glass disc affixed to an etched silversteel chain
Hollow Eve Festival 414 - small iron shark
Hollow Eve Festival 417 - blank mask
Hollow Eve Festival 421 - solid tyrium hand
Hollow Eve Festival 425 - debtor ledger bound in intricate animite-threaded sanguine scalene
Hollow Eve Festival 428 - glass egg framed with delicate strands of gold
Hollow Eve Festival 432 - ka'hurst black widow
Hollow Eve Festival 436 - swirling eddy of incandescent light bound by a gold-striated coralite frame
- Level three
- Pig is fully unlocked, knows all tricks plus a custom one.
Dark driftwood walls and a polished khor'vela floor covered by a sand-hued tapestry rug enclose this small room. In one corner lies a simple black driftwood sandpit filled with polished sapphires, and near the sandpit sits an elegant silverbirch table with carved openwork with a gleaming glass fishbowl with a solid onyx base and a large crystal shard protruding upward from a glistening black base on it. An animite-laced granite brazier with crossed-hammer piercings burns along the far wall with a serpentine plush morgawr with needled tentacles hanging above it. The room holds a strong scent of falling rain. You also see a glossy black rat and a driftwood meditation bench.
- On the dark pine armor stand with a circular buckler painted with a smiling face on it.
- On the driftwood rack you see lots of various weapons.
- On the simple black driftwood sandpit filled with polished sapphires you see a sand dune.
- On the simple dark driftwood trunk with blackened moonsilver filigree with several things on it.
- Table holds 30 in, 20 on, 10 behind, 10 under
- Armor Stand holds 75 on
- Weapon Rack holds 75 on
- Sandpit holds 75 on
- Trunk holds 50 in, 25 on
- Wall holds 75 on