Item:Dramatic cloak fastened with a clasp
|dramatic <fabric> cloak fastened with a <gem> clasp|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: On studying the <cloth> cloak, you feel that you might be able to FOCUS or INVOKE the cloak. You also feel that you could probably CLEAN the <cloth> cloak.
- The <cloth> cloak has a definite magical pattern, which apparently is an enchanted item.
- You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Elemental magic.
- It seems to involve Air Manipulation and appears to involve movement.
- INVOKE (will teleport you to a random location): Sweeping your cloak quickly around yourself, you begin to spin rapidly causing a spindle of dust to envelop you. As you squeeze your eyes tightly shut, you feel yourself lift off the ground and the sensation of being airborne. After a few moments, you are flug free from the twisting gust, bouncing several times before sitting up, coughing in a cloud of dust. You glance around and see...
- will drop you in a random room anywhere in the known 5 provinces
- CLEAN: You flick a few bits of lint from your cloak, grabbing the collar with a crisp tug in an attempt to look more presentable.
An example is a dramatic organza cloak fastened with a draconic opal clasp.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.