The FOCUS command is used for a number of things, including checking concentration and working with magic items.
- FOCUS: shows current concentration level and max concentration.
- FOCUS <object>: Attempts to determine whether an object contains a magical pattern and attempt to decipher what that pattern is (like a runestone).
- FOCUS <cambrinth item>: Determine how much and what type of mana is charged in a piece of cambrinth.
- FOCUS SPOUSE: Used by bonded spouses to get an image of the location of their spouse, if within range.
- FOCUS MY ARMBAND
- You focus your magical senses on a twisted cambrinth armband.
- The cambrinth armband is dim, almost magically null. A very faint pattern indicates its readiness to absorb Elemental energy.
- FOCUS MY RUNE
- You focus your magical senses on a dark azurite runestone.
- Though not actively magical, the runestone is made out of a material that resists the flow of mana. Tiny tunnels and furrows are present in the runestone, which form the shape of a spell pattern.
- You recognize the pattern of the Shadows spell.
- You should get five more spells out of the runestone before it wears out.