Kertigen's negative side, Zachriedek, is nasty and cruel. He is the weakness in the wagon's axle that causes it to snap in the rain, the crack in the sword that breaks in the heat of battle, the poor conditions that cause a merchant's stock to sour. If he is feeling particularly nasty, he will send out his favored pets, the gremlins, to plague a craftsman.
- Inside the Cleric Guild north of Boar Clan.
- Crossing Temple, Eyes of the 13
- In Rossgallan Keep at Rossman's Landing
- In the Temple in Hibarnhvidar
- Shard, Temple of Darkness - no favor orbs
- raccoon beads
- parchment raccoon primers
- Immortal Zachriedek cards
Artwork and Depictions
As with all the Immortals, various works of art to the god can be found throughout the realms.
Temple of the North Wind Frieze
Found NE from the entrance:
- Engaged in acts of wanton destruction, bas-relief carvings show a swarm of gremlins wreaking havoc on an unsuspecting populace. Ink is spilled over an enchanter's research notes, a weaver's work is unraveled on the loom, explosive powders are thrown into a forge's fire, a shield breaks in arms practice, and a frayed saddle strap gives way, dumping a rider in the path of a charging boar. Etched beneath the scene are the words, "Terror and Pain: Petty Cruelties and Broken Gear."
Related Forum Posts