- Isharon's face is the picture of neutrality, so steadfast in its measured expression that you simply are left with no clues as to her emotional or mental disposition whatsoever.
- She is wearing an azure pavise inlaid with a silversteel gryphon seated within a ring of laurel, a winged helm with a conical crown, a luminous suit of tonlet armor with winged pauldrons, some silversteel-inlaid vambraces edged with jagged icesteel feathers, some icesteel-inlaid gauntlets with talon-like fingers, an azure surcoat emblazoned with a silver gryphon hemmed by knotwork laurel, an Elven wool cloak embroidered with elaborate heraldry in silver and azure, some polished black boots strapped with gleaming spurred sabatons, an icesteel circlet of briar interspersed with tiny frost opals, a silversteel blade spider earcuff, a gold and black star sapphire livery collar displaying a soulstone Imperial star, an Imperial livery badge, an exquisitely woven white silk rose with an emerald green stem twined around a platinum seven-pointed star, a brass badge etched with a laurel and lion's claw crest, a medal of honor ribbon bearing a brushed golden disc, a silver World Jousting Tournament Champion's medal, a stately cambrinth armband inlaid with interlocking silversteel stars, an agate signet ring with a stylized gladiolus, an articulated palladium baldric with a soulstone clasp and a steelsilk legionary's pack clasped with an Imperial star.
- Isharon has a sharply planed face with an angular jawline and high cheekbones, an ornate Elven silver earcuff adorned with ivy vines accenting one of the elegant leaf-shaped ears, implacable palladium eyes and a classical nose. Her radiant silver-gold hair is uncommonly long and luxuriant, and is worn braided in an elegant wreath held in place by a stately procession of champagne velvet lion's mane irises. She has pale, ethereal skin and a heroic figure.
- She is eminent for an Elf.
- She appears to be an adult.
- Her face is decorated with a line of three clear dwalgim starflowers arranged in a column down the center of her forehead. Gradually decreasing in size, the smallest of the semi-opaque jewel blooms is positioned between her eyes.
- She is wearing an icesteel chainmail dress interspersed with erythraean cabochons, an icesteel circlet of briar interspersed with tiny frost opals, a silversteel blade spider earcuff, a weighty moonsilver knight's chain formed of endless knots, an exquisitely woven white silk rose with an emerald green stem twined around a platinum seven-pointed star and a silver brooch inlaid with pearls in the pattern of a seven-pointed star.
an icesteel-inlaid flamberge with elegant winged quillons (glaes)
- Look: The two-handed grip and ricasso offer versatility in grip positions, while talon-shaped flukes protect the hand and prevent it from sliding down the blade. Embellished with pale blue icesteel, the glaes blade glimmers faintly like moonlit ice. Surmounting the weapon is a pommel set with a nacreous Imperial star bearing the initials "C. M."
- Source: Keishalae (11/1/2014)
a gracefully curved avenger's blade with a serrated guard (glaes)
- Look: Remarkably light and well-balanced, this glaes sword is designed to deliver quick, decisive strikes. Featuring an extended grip and a minimal guard, the blade and hilt of the sword curve slightly in opposite directions. The guard itself is of an unusual L-shaped design: on one side is a short, talon-like projection, and on the other, a gryphon wing arching toward the point of the blade. On the cusp of the guard is a winged Imperial star bearing the initials "C. M."
- Source: Esado (11/8/2014)
- Look: Occupying the center of the enameled blue field is a gryphon sejant, a heraldic emblem of vigilance and justice. The eye of the gryphon has been set with a dark yellow spiritgem. Enclosing the design is a thin border of silver laurel that follows the outline of the shield.
- Source: Kauko (6/8/2015)
a winged helm with a conical crown (damite heavy plate)
- Look: Each side of the helmet is flanked with vertical silversteel wings that are cunningly embossed with stylized feathers. Edged with icesteel, the Y-shaped opening and nose guard evoke the fierce eyes and sharp beak of a gryphon. Inlaid in anlora-avtoma upon the brow is a seven-pointed star symbolizing the unity of the Kermorian races.
- Source: Andriette (11/5/2014)
a luminous suit of tonlet armor with winged pauldrons (damite heavy plate)
- Look: Stylized wings accented with blued moonsilver sweep back from the pauldrons, which are secured to the breastplate by twin gryphon heads. Gracing the otherwise unsullied breastplate is a winged Imperial star subtly inlaid in anlora-avtoma. The flutes of the armored skirt have been edged with icesteel feathers, creating an overall effect that is vaguely reminiscent of a gryphon's wings folded over its haunches.
- Source: Garnaal (6/26/2014)
some silversteel-inlaid vambraces edged with jagged icesteel feathers (damite heavy plate)
- Look: Stylized gryphon feathers jut out from the elbows like penitentes from an alpine glacier, the razor-sharp pinions glinting icily. Inlaid on each forearm in radiant silversteel is an Imperial star encircled by knotwork laurel.
- Source: Kauko (11/9/2015)
some icesteel-inlaid gauntlets with talon-like fingers (damite heavy plate)
- Look: Pale blue icesteel rimes the leading edge of each articulated joint. Winding around each cuff is a graceful anlora-avtoma inlay of knotwork laurel.
- Source: Kauko (11/12/2014)
an azure surcoat emblazoned with a silver gryphon hemmed by knotwork laurel (robe-style hider)
- Look: Made of durable Elven silk, this knightly garment is cinched at the waist with a palladium belt of interlocking Imperial stars. Prominently embroidered on the front is a seated gryphon, a heraldic emblem of vigilance and justice. A stately border of silver laurel constrains the device.
- Source: Sindah (8/22/2016)
an Elven wool cloak embroidered with elaborate heraldry in silver and azure
- Look: Entirely covering the exterior of this enveloping garment, thin, silken threadwork in rich, deep blue creates a field upon which has been situated a gryphon sejant, a heraldic emblem of vigilance and justice. The eye of the gryphon has been embellished with whorl-stitched golden thread. A border of silver knotwork laurel graces the fabric's edges, the heavily worked design bringing significant texture to the piece. Contrasting the vivid embroidery, pale silk lining lends an almost crisp formality.
- Source: Almodivar (4/26/2016)
a silversteel blade spider earcuff (vitality regenerator)
- Look: Resembling an arachnid knight, the realistically detailed blade spider is covered with gleaming plates. Eight sword-shaped legs extend from its armored body, gripping the upper ear to hold the earring in place. Tiny geshi pearls serve as its eyes, which glint icily over a set of barbed mandibles.
- Source: Dindobeld (10/25/2016)
a starstone pin inset with a twilight sapphire cabochon (magical item hider)
- Look: So dark a blue as to appear nearly black, the stone's myriad glittering flecks resemble a field of stars. The sapphire seems to give off its own faint light from within its gloaming-hued depths, broken only by perfect examples of the rare stone's characteristic triple asterisms ablaze with luminosity.
- Read: Now twilight lets her curtain down.
- Source: Andriette (11/4/2015)
a stately cambrinth armband inlaid with interlocking silversteel stars (holds 50 mana)
- Look: Thirteen seven-pointed stars shine like moonlit silver against the somber cambrinth background. The beveled rims of the armband are chased with knotwork laurel.
- Source: Andriette (6/19/2014)
an articulated palladium baldric with a soulstone clasp
- Look: Edged with anlora-avtoma, the overlapping palladium plates resemble stylized gryphon's feathers. The soulstone clasp is carved into a triple-headed icon representing the aspects of Chadatru: a crowned lion, a haloed mongoose, and a collared goshawk.
- Source: Kauko (5/28/2015)
a steelsilk legionary's pack clasped with an Imperial star
- Look: Several adjustable straps ensure optimal weight distribution, reducing fatigue during long marches. The durable container is unadorned save for a seven-pointed star made of silversteel, which glimmers coldly against the gloaming fabric.
- Source: alteration scroll (6/5/2016)
a delicate crown woven from silver-edged Elven ivy sprinkled with Elven tears
- Look: The base of this crown has been masterfully woven of sturdy spidersilk, allowing silver-edged Elven ivy, and silver Elven tears to be anchored into a deceptively fragile-looking arrangement. Dozens of tiny fireflies carved from Ilithi emerald swarm around the crown, each clinging to the end of a wispy spidersilk tendril.
- Read: "Elven flowers, for a flower of Ilithi."
- Source: gift from Trewdo (8/1/2010)
Isharon shows you her steel spellbook. The spellbook has been carefully bound in kertig-veined steel, which is painted with a sleek mongoose fiercely devouring a viper. It appears to be in pristine condition and is beaded along the edges with some polished blued-steel mongooses, some tarnished brass goshawks and some miniature tawny amber lions. Bold calligraphy inlaid in graceful silver leaf scrawls dramatically over the steel cover.
An icy blue sapphire-studded spellbook lock is closed over the spellbook, locking it shut.
A beryl lion's paw socket has been inset in the spellbook's cover, just below the title. A hafaltu-veined kuldaez crystal rests in the relentless clutches of the beryl lion's paw.
|Features||Isharon has a sharply planed face with an angular jawline and high cheekbones, elegant leaf-shaped ears, implacable palladium eyes and a classical nose. Her radiant silver-gold hair is uncommonly long and luxuriant, and is worn braided in an elegant wreath held in place by a stately procession of champagne velvet lion's mane irises. She has pale, ethereal skin and a heroic figure. She is eminent for an Elf.|
|Quote||"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."|
|Heritage||Snow Elf (mother) and Human (father)|
|Date of Birth||Evandu, 10 Moliko 331 (age 89)|
|Height||6' 6" (eminent)|
|Alignment||lawful neutral (good)|
|Gods||Chadatru and Rutilor|
- 17 Akroeg 423 (3/22/2017): resigned from the Lorethew Mentor Society
- 21 Arhat 422 (2/1/2017): resigned from the Order of the White Rose
- 14 Nissa 420 (8/23/2016): appointed as Speaker of the Order of the White Rose
- 18 Akroeg 420 (5/26/2016): appointed as Vice Speaker of the Order of the White Rose
- 29 Skullcleaver 417 (10/12/2015): initiated into the Inquisition
- 10 Moliko 415 (3/11/2015): became a full member of the Lorethew Mentor Society
- 22 Arhat 415 (3/4/2015): appointed as Treasurer of the Order of the White Rose
- 38 Nissa 414 (1/7/2015): inducted into the Lorethew Mentor Society
- 2 Lirisa 412 (4/3/2014): appointed to Council of the Order of the White Rose
- 5 Nissa 409 (8/17/2013): inducted into the Order of the White Rose
- 6 Akroeg 406 (7/24/2012): achieved "Legendary" status
- 38 Uthmor 400 (1/19/2011): achieved "Grand Master" status
- 26 Ka'len 398 (5/30/2010): obtained her first Holy Weapon
- 18 Ka'len 398 (5/28/2010): mustered in the Emerald Knights
- 21 Skullcleaver 397 (4/19/2010): achieved "Master" status
- 6 Nissa 396 (1/26/2010): resigned from the Order of the Black Fox
- 21 Dolefaren 396 (1/19/2010): appointed as Treasurer of the Order of the Black Fox
- 1 Skullcleaver 396 (1/4/2010): resigned from the Order of the White Rose
- 24 Ka'len 394 (4/25/2009): achieved "Expert" status
- 38 Akroeg 394 (4/18/2009): appointed as Treasurer of the Order of the White Rose
- 32 Dolefaren 393 (3/28/2009): appointed to Council of the Order of the White Rose
- 38 Skullcleaver 393 (3/19/2009): inducted into the Order of the White Rose
- 5 Uthmor 393 (2/9/2009): resigned from the Order of the Theren Guard
- 9 Arhat 390 (4/26/2008): appointed as Historian of the Order of the Order of the Theren Guard
- 6 Ka'len 389 (12/7/2007): inducted into Order of the Theren Guard
- 40 Ka'len 382 (1/15/2006): achieved "Journeywoman" status
- 28 Dolefaren 377 (11/8/2004): joined the Paladins' Guild at age 46
- 28 Skullcleaver 377 (10/29/2004): Isharon's father died of natural causes
- 10 Moliko 331 (3/16/1992): born to a Human Paladin and Elven Bard; Isharon's mother died during childbirth
Isharon owns a fully trained war horse named "Isil," which is Ilithic for "silence." Her horse is depicted as a supporter in her coat of arms.
The white horse is eighteen hands high with pink skin and a pure white coat. It has a white mane and tail. It is a gelding with no other markings.
- The horse is wearing a steel-plated chanfron etched with the crest of the Paladins' Guild, a wide plate crinnet cinched with oiled leather straps, a steel-plated peytrel, a steel-plated flanchard lined in thick blue cloth, a steel-plated crupper, a hand-tooled leather saddle with embossed silver plates, a cerulean caparison with dangling silver and gold tassles, a deep blue hand-woven saddle pad embroidered with a galaxy of stars, and a cured leather bridle set with engraved triangular silver plates.
Initiate Paladin, Apprentice Paladin, Journeywoman Paladin, Paladin, Expert Paladin, Master Paladin, Grand Master Paladin, Legendary Paladin, Stonewall, Equerry, Groom, Squire, Guardswoman, Sentry, Hostler, Stablegirl, Stablewoman, Legionnaire, Cadet, Madame, Defender of the Faith, Ironguts, Ridder, Cavalier, Hussar, Leader, Holy Warrior, Sentinel, Guardian, Conservator, Warder, Rescuer, Templar, Lance, Dame, Officer, Advocate, Jouster, Lord Knight, Knight Templar, Justice Seeker, Champion, Guardian Lady, Sacred Sword, Baronet, Tactician, Peace Keeper, Justiciar, Paragon, Archon, Strategist, General, Mistress of Defense, Holy Guardian, Holy Soldier, Field Marshal, Vindicator, Warrior Zealot, Crusader, Sanyu Blarstil, Lord General, Avatar of Defense, Lord Paragon, Faithful, Illumined Warrior, Hallowed Helm, Righteous, Protector of Faith, Shadow Bane, Fist of Light, Champion of Faith, Sacred Fist, Sword of Faith, Chivalrous Shield, Fist of the Heavens, Reverant Shield, Divine Armor, Divine Blade, Honorable Marshal, Chief Marshal, Authoritarian, Aegis of Justice, Seneschal, High Marshal, Steadfast, Protector of the Innocent, Interceptor, Tower Guard, Avenger, Lady Cavalier, Warrior of Virtue, Champion of Arms, Holy Vengeance, Shield Maiden, Divine Cavalier, Battle Lioness, Divine Avenger, Valiant, Footgirl, Standard Bearer, Chatelain, Holy Questor, Namazata Checich, Langen Waldwico
Reserved, Intuitive, Forest Herald, Wind Herald, River Herald, Sand Herald, Snow Herald, Palisade Herald, Intolerant, Woodlander, Halophilous, Hydrophilous, Wind Listener, Ammophilous, Dendrophilous, Lithophilous, Nemophilist, Philonoist, Metropolitan, Chionophile, Parched, Tundra, Unchained, Unbroken
Azure, a gryphon sejant within a bordure of laurel argent. Crest: a laurel wreath. Supporters: two winged horses reguardant argent. Motto: Ri Avtaien.