You see Card Sharp Dindobeld Brambleburrow, Rounder of Elanthia's Finer Gambling Establishments, a Halfling.
Dindobeld has an oval face with laugh lines, mismatched eyes, one turquoise and the other obscured by an Imperial sapphire encrusted black thornweave eyepatch, and a freckled nose. His jet-black hair is short and wavy, with a distinguished greying that starts at the temples and continues along his bushy, mutton-chop sideburns. He has weathered skin and a rotund build.
He is average height for a Halfling.
He appears to be elderly.
He has an elegantly trimmed mustache on his upper lip and a long, neatly trimmed goatee.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a burning hand-rolled cigar in his right hand.
He is wearing a flat-topped black dergatine hat sporting a boobrie plume from its golden khiynit band, some black ialalhe suspenders with etched moonsilver clasps, a vibrant dragonfire brocade waistcoat lined by sumptuous lava samite, a pressed silveress shirt with rolled three-quarter length sleeves, a heavy tyrium ring exquisitely inlaid with the Estate Holder's crest, a dragon-scale hide tago sheath with a Teiro's Hate ruby clasp and a pair of Imperial weave breeches secured by molten-core diamond inset buttons.
- Dindobeld says, "Second. I'll work on most things. No cambrinth though, so don't ask."
- Dindobeld says, "And if you cross my hands with substandard materials, I'm going to charge you extra for the denegration of my noble self."
- Dindobeld says, "If you have to ask if something is substandard, it likely is."
- Dindobeld says, "If you have to ask if you can afford my work, I suggest you save yourself the time and trouble of considering it."
Last Session Rules
- Dindobeld says, "Seeing as we're coming up on the end of the festivities I'm going to change my usual rules up a little bit, so as to properly take as much of your coin as possible."
- Dindobeld says, "That being said, I'm not limiting my work to only the finest of materials. And I'm cutting my prices."
- Dindobeld says, "Those who do choose to work with the finest of materials will still get a pricing discount."
- Dindobeld says, "If you want something like matching jewelry... I'll do it for wedding bands/rings/whatevers only, but they have to both be identical."
- Dindobeld says, "I don't have time to fiddle with the fine detailed actions on a siegery piece."
- Dindobeld says, "The appearance and whatnot though, yes."
- Dindobeld says, "No divination tools, cambrinth, soulstones, chakrel, or familiar talisman."