|Change the language you're speaking.
Displays the help menu.
The LANGUAGE command is used to display which languages a player character can speak, and switch between them.
|Kaldar and Gnome
- LANGUAGE ILITHIC
- You switch to speaking in Ilithic.
- LANGUAGE COMMON
- You switch to speaking in Common.
You say in Ilithic, "Greetings."
- Elves see: Isharon says in Ilithic, "Greetings."
- Others see: Isharon says something in Ilithic.
- The Bardic enchante Aura of Tongues allows the Bard, and those grouped with the bard, to understand (but not speak) other spoken languages, depending on how much mana the bard has alloted for the enchante.
- Certain rare artifacts also allow the understanding of all languages for a limited time.
Some players have reported that their characters can speak the language of another race. This is a bug. ASSIST to have a GM fix it.