Item:Folding chair with a cushioned seat
|folding <wood> chair with a <cloth> cushioned seat|
|Look:||This bundle of lacquered cane and brown silk has been folded as compactly as possible to make it easier to store.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 439/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: Like most chairs, you're reasonable confident you could open or close it, sit on it, push off of it and lean back in it.
- OPEN: With a few deft twists and tugs, you unfold your chair.
- CLOSE: With a quick tug and a twist, you fold up the <wood> chair, causing it to collapse into a more compact bundle.
- SIT while held: It would be easier to do that if the chair was on the ground.
- SIT after LOWER GROUND: You settle yourself on the <wood> chair.
- PUSH: Pushing against the chair, you get to your feet.
- LEAN: You lean back in your <wood> chair, stretching your legs out in front of you. Ahh, much better.
An example is a folding glitvire chair with a madun cushioned seat.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.