In DragonRealms, adventurers may choose membership in one of eleven guilds which are currently active.
- Barbarians are masters of combat who disdain magic.
- Bards are talented entertainers who weave powerful magics through their enchantes.
- Clerics are the messengers of the Immortals and weavers of holy magic.
- Empaths are the healers of flesh, capable of mending the most grievous of wounds.
- Moon Mages are watchers of the heavens and manipulators of fate.
- Necromancers are perverse individuals who use the bodies of the fallen to further their wishes.
- Paladins are protectors of the weak and defenders of the faith.
- Rangers are masterful woodsmen who are most at home in the wilderness.
- Thieves are guttersnipes well-versed in the arts of stealth and relieving the careless of their coin.
- Traders specialize in acquiring and selling goods at a considerable profit throughout Elanthia.
- Warrior Mages command the six elements and may summon familiars to do their bidding.
- Commoners are adventurers who have not yet chosen a guild.
Comparisons At a Glance
|Warrior Mage||tertiary||secondary||primary||tertiary||secondary||yes||elemental||summoning||yes||Warrior Mage guide|
|Bard||tertiary||secondary||secondary||tertiary||primary||yes||elemental||bardic lore||yes||Bard guide|
|Moon Mage||tertiary||tertiary||primary||secondary||secondary||yes||lunar||astrology||yes||Moon Mage guide|
- Traders will eventually become magic users.
- This skill has not been released, so its name and functionality are subject to change.
As indicated above, every guild in DragonRealms has one primary skillset, two secondary skillsets and two tertiary skillsets.
The main consequence of skillset placement is to determine how quickly you can learn skills. Skills within your guild's primary skill set are learned the fastest, while skills within the tertiary skillset are learned the slowest. Skillset placement can also give you access to certain "perks." Lastly, skillset placement is factored into each guild's circle requirements.
For more details, see Skillsets.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.