|Look:|| (oravir sliver): The thin sliver of silvery-white metal has been banded with stripes of black paint at regular intervals.
(oravir slivers): Each sliver of silvery-white metal has been banded with stripes of black paint at regular intervals.
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Vykathi reaper|
- Are simply slivers of oravir. They are not uniform in shape or size (although larger ones are not used or broken down into smaller slivers for storage purposes) and have no markings on them whatsoever .
- The Vykathi use them as some form of currency.
- Originally reported as being carried by Vykathi reapers, soldiers, and harvesters; however, as of 436y, 41d AVL (10/19/2020) only reapers carry them.
- Weight varies between 1 to 3 stones.
- Appraised value varies between 90 and 1082 Dokoras.
- Not accepted at any bank, but there is a coin collector outside the Chyolvea Tayeu'a Credit Union that will pay a bit less than the appraised value in Dokoras for them.
- Can be found as an 'oravir sliver' as well as some 'oravir slivers.' Both versions are functionally the same. The singular version cannot be combined into the plural and the plural version cannot be split into the singular.
- Cannot be melted down for use in crafting.