Item:Polished wand topped with a starfish
|polished <wood> wand topped with a <gemstone> starfish|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- Tier 1: tarts (UNLOCKED!)
- Tier 2: cakes (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 2: lollipops (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 3: live foods (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 3: sandwiches (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 4: bacon or ham foods (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 4: alcoholic drinks (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 5: non-alcoholic drinks (--LOCKED--)
- Tier 5: random desserts (--LOCKED--)
Custom Food/Drink Slots
- a flaky monkfish pastry garnished with parsley (UNLOCKED!)
- some thinly sliced raw tuna drizzled with a kelp wine reduction (UNLOCKED!)
- some salted hard cheese made from whale milk (UNLOCKED!)
Using a potency crystal on the <wood> wand unlocks 2 additional categories of food as well as 3 additional custom food slots. The custom slots may or may not be pre-set. If not present, you will need to find a willing alterer to add new foods or drinks to use them!
An infuser stone will add 250 additional charges to the <wood> wand.
An example is a polished mistwood wand topped with a seaglass starfish.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.