Teleportation items are a variety of things that, when used, can transport the user to a different place in the world. A wide variety of items exist, including ones with set target locations, items that you can re-set the target location on and ones that rely on a moon being visible to activate the Teleport spell within the item.
A similar system to the teleportation items are Teleportation tattoos.
While some of the below items may differ, in general you can expect some or all of the following responses to common verbs on teleportation items:
- STUDY ITEM: The <item> looks designed to carry you from place to place. You think you can TAP the ground with the <item> to mark this as the place to return. You can RAISE the <item> to return to the place you marked. <optional line> - You can also OPEN and CLOSE the <item>.
- TAP ITEM: Sets your current location to the teleportation item. This allows you to "memorize" your current location to the item, and return to that location by raising or invoking.
- RAISE or INVOKE ITEM: Will send you to the location stored in your item.
A wide variety of teleportation items exist, each with specific attributes.
These items are, in general, tied to a Moon and many will also have a pre-set location.
Estate Holder Jewelry
- Kermoria as the Destination indicates the target destination of the item can be set manually by the user at most outdoor locations in the known 5 provinces.
- Nothing in the Attuned To column indicates no moon is needed for use.
- Random in the Destination indicates a Huldah cloak or similar-type item; after a multi-day cooldown, the item may be used but will teleport the user to a random location in the known 5 provinces.