Item:Cornhusk-canopied umbrella with a cornstalk pole
|cornhusk-canopied umbrella with a cornstalk pole|
|Look:||Every part of this weather shield is made from parts of the corn plant, from the cornstalk ferrules and pole, to the cornhusk canopy.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 443/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 439/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 436/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 432/End loot, Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/End loot|
- See teleportation item for additional notes on setting locations.
- The umbrella looks designed to carry you from place to place.
- You think you can TAP the ground with the umbrella to mark this as the place to return.
- You can RAISE the umbrella to return to the place you marked.
- You can also OPEN and CLOSE the umbrella.
- Using the umbrella to travel takes you to the location you set, and it makes the location you left as the new set location.
- Travel time increases based on distance. Shard to crossing took about 80 seconds. A round trip takes about 3 minutes.
- No cool down. You can use this back to back.
- Does not work indoors.
- Does work in a warded room.
- Does not require moons.
- Does not appear to work in some warded rooms Messaging: "You raise your cornhusk umbrella above your head, and a gust of wind catches the canopy! You are lifted briefly off the ground, before being deposited back on the ground."