Weapon:Bejeweled silver hammer
|bejeweled silver hammer|
|Look:||Inset into the head of the hammer are tiny jewels representing the four phases of the moon. A sliver of golden topaz, a crescent shaped ruby, a gibbous sapphire, and a full black opal.|
|Impact:||somewhat heavy (8/28)|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
|Construction:||average construction (9/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||7 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Taisidon (quest)|
- See teleportation item for additional notes on setting locations.
You focus your magical senses on a bejeweled silver hammer.
The silver hammer has a definite magical pattern embedded deep within its structure.
You recognize the pattern as a manifestation of Lunar magic.
This is a magical item commonly referred to as a Teleport Hammer and has X charges left.
It is currently attuned to an area, [location].
The hammer can be attuned to an area by tapping it, and activated by invoking it.
Default charges are 25 (needs verification).
- TAP HAMMER:You pound your silver hammer upon the ground and feel a rush of energy flow through you.
- Allows you to "memorize" this location, and return by invoking.
- INVOKE HAMMER: You raise your silver hammer aloft, channeling your being into the hammer, calling upon it to do your bidding!
- You feel yourself and your senses violently carried away, your body being sucked of energy and life as it reforms in . . .
- Gives you an internal head bleeder.
- Charged item, unsure if can be recharged.