Siegery is a game where pieces are pitted against other pieces in glorious, miniature battle!
There are three types of Siegery pieces: the figurine, the siege engine, and the keep.
A figurine is a foot soldier that stands on the field in front of your keep. Figurines perform quick attack (5 second RT) and will randomly attack an opposing foot soldier or your opponent's keep (always the outer walls if they are not destroyed, otherwise they will attack the inner keep directly). Figurines can not be repaired during the battle.
Figurines have a chance to level up when they kill an opposing figurine. When this happens you will see the messaging:
Your <figurine name> just gained strength! Your <figurine name> just gained defense!
- Only figurines (soldiers) can level, keeps and siege engines do not.
- There is currently no way for players to tell what level a figurine is.
- The number of kills to level a figurine can be either fixed or random. It is dependent on the individual piece. (talk)
- When a figurine levels, the level is permanent, and is not lost when the figurine is killed in battle.
- Basic siegery pieces (sold at The Other Siegery Shop or those from the Guildfest bin/crate) can level five times. "Epic" pieces (usually anything sold at Siegery Shop) can level thirty times.
- When your figurine reaches its cap, you will recieve the following message:
Your <figurine name> cannot gain any more strength!
Siege engines attack from atop your base and can do more damage than figurines. PULL the siege engine to have it attack (15 second RT for a hit and 5 second RT for a miss) and will randomly attack an opposing figurine, siege engine, outer walls, or inner keep. Siege engines can be repaired during the battle by PUSHing your keep (20 second RT).
The Keep (sometimes called a base or castle) is the most important piece in a Siegery game. Once the inner keep is destroyed, the battle is over. POKE your keep to repair its outer walls or PULL the keep to repair the inner keep. There is a 20 second RT for either repair.
- TURN a base to make it yours and then DROP it so it becomes part of the battle.
- TURN a siege engine and PUT them on your base. You PULL your siege engine to have it attack.
- TURN a figurine to make it yours and then DROP it to add it to the battle. You PUSH your figurine to have it attack.
NOTE: For more detailed instructions for using each piece, be sure to STUDY it.
Play is real-time and not turned based. All actions have a set roundtime, with figurine attacks being the quickest and base repairs taking the longest. The battle is randomized since units will target either the first ground unit, the first siege engine, the outer walls or inner keep. Destroy your opponent's inner keep first to win!
- Begin with 3 soldiers, 2 siege engines, and a castle.
- Players will roshambo to determine who gets to make the first move.
- As soon as the first move is made, you can attack as often as RT allows.
- Play continues until an inner keep is destroyed.
There are a number of variations to the standard rules, popular variations include:
- Quick Match: for a faster game use 1 soldier, 2 siege engines, and your castle
- Allowing figurines to be picked up and repaired during battle
- The order you place your siege engines or drop your figurines is the order in which they are attacked. Place or drop your most experienced pieces last so they live longer.
- Keep an eye on how many attacks your keep has sustained, and plan to repair it after X number of attacks. For example, repair you outer walls after they have been hit 4 times.
- If you've lost all of your figurines, your first priority should be trying to eradicate any remaining opponent's figurines with your siege engines.
- Siege engine attacks are random. One simple/basic strategy is to repeatedly PULL your siege engine and hope that you hit the opponent's inner keep (and they don't notice or repair). It is possible to win a battle in four moves with this strategy, but it is highly random.
- Once the opposing player's figurines are out of the way, your own figurines will always directly attack your opponent's keep and will never miss! With this strategy use a combination of foot soldier and siege engine attacks to eliminate the your opponent's foot soldiers, then have fun watching your opponent scramble to repair. Remember to use your most leveled figurines when attacking.
Basic sets in black, blue, green, purple, red, white in have been sold at the Other Siegery Shop.
Original, limited edition sets from Beyond the Barrier
These were given as bonus prizes during the first 30 scheduled runs of Beyond the Barrier.
- blue gold repair case embossed with the image of the Sunfell Hub: Sunfell Army
- dark iron repair case embossed with the image of an undead battlefront: Lyras Army
Limited edition sets sold at the Siegery Shop at Hollow Eve 414
- aged Ilithian cedar repair case: Ilithian Army
- faded leather repair case clasped with a tarnished silver dragon: Zoluren Army
- makeshift repair case fashioned from a small keg: Pirate Army
- ornately carved gloomwood repair case: Dragon Priest Army
- oxblood-red repair case shaped like a barn: Barnyard Army
- pitted steel repair case: Goblin Army
- repair case covered in tawny orange-flecked warcat fur: Orc Army
- shadowy black repair case: Dunshade Army
- sleek repair case fashioned from frosted glass: Asketian Army
- twilight-hued repair case dappled with tiny glitter stars: Fae Army
Raffle prizes from Stolen from the Moons
These sets were unique.
- heavy moonsilver repair case with an embroidered shoulder strap: Based off the story of the Rose Maiden
- sturdy blued moonsilver repair case with a broad-buckled shoulder strap: Based off the story of Warlord Membrach
Shard Street Faire 415
The Shard Street Faire in 415 had a number of gifts that form a bovine-themed set when combined:
- sleek ebonwood repair case clasped with a rainbow-hued crystal
- glittering model of Shard overrun by tiny multicolored cows
- miniature gold-washed steel ox with long curving horns
- miniature silvered-black bull with a fluffy fur coat
- miniature white dairy cow dappled with glittering black spots
Limited edition sets sold at the Siegery Shop at Hollow Eve 417
- candy pink lipka cotton repair case fettered in fluttering spun glitter scarves: Circus theme
- transparent icesteel repair case bound in bands of flame-kissed Elven gold: Circus theme
Limited edition set sold at Limited Treasures at Hollow Eve 417
Ten flat-top travel trunks were sold.
Related forum posts
Pages in category "Siegery"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 440 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Item:Bamboo repair case with brass hardware
- Item:Black catapault
- Item:Black ironwood and lilac moonsilver steam-driven dirigible
- Item:Black ironwood steam-pressurized catapult banded in blued moonsilver
- Item:Black repair case
- Item:Black trebuchet
- Item:Blackened moonsilver smelting furnace with a kertig crucible
- Item:Blue gold repair case embossed with the image of the Sunfell Hub
- Item:Blue repair case
- Item:Ale-brown song scroll
- Item:Ale-stained vellum song scroll
- Item:Amethyst ring framed by waves of gold and diamonds
- Item:Anchor pendant
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished blackwood pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished boxwood pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished cherry pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished ebony pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished maple pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished pine pipes
- Item:Bagpipes with a plaid bag and polished rosewood pipes
- Item:Black silk cord necklace strung with a thin celery green jade circle inset with a gold dragon
- Item:Blackwood repair kit decorated with fine gold tracery
- Item:Brass lotus lamp
- Item:Brass peccary lamp
- Item:Brass rosebud lamp
- Item:Brass serpent lamp
- Item:Bronze dragon lamp
- Item:Bronze fae lamp
- Item:Bronze lighthouse lamp
- Item:Bronze ritual drum
- Item:Burlap hip pouch stitched with the image of a Gor'Tog eating a bar of soap
- Item:Carved ivory gemshorn
- Item:Celery green jade ball cradled in the claws of a gold dragon pendant
- Item:Copper drum
- Item:Copper-bound horn
- Item:Dark vellum song scroll
- Item:Diamond and aquamarine ring
- Item:Diamond and platinum breastbone ornament
- Item:Diamond and platinum torque
- Item:Drab mustard robe of heavy linen
- Item:Earrings formed of five alternating hoops of white and rose gold
- Item:Fiddle bow
- Item:Iron-bound horn
- Item:Knotted strands of fine gold chain
- Item:Large oval diamond set in an intricately braided tri-color gold band
- Item:Large pear-shaped tourmaline resting within a gold and diamond loop pendant
- Item:Looped gold pendant on a link chain
- Item:Multi-colored repair kit with belled tassels
- Item:Necklace of graduated gold arches accented by pearls and diamonds
- Item:Oak drum
- Item:Opal and diamond ring
- Item:Ornate white gold thumb ring with a centered cabochon diamond
- Item:Oval ruby ring with a bypass gold band
- Item:Pair of blended rose and white gold diamond-cut earrings
- Item:Pair of celery green jade circle earrings inset with gold dragons
- Item:Pair of chunky gold doorknocker earrings
- Item:Pair of dainty gold slipper earrings accented with ruby hearts
- Item:Pair of eternity earrings
- Item:Pair of gold and diamond dove earrings
- Item:Pair of gold band earrings inlaid with tiny dark blue sapphires
- Item:Pair of gold tassel earrings
- Item:Pair of gold waterfall earrings
- Item:Pair of oversized diamond heart earrings encircled by a small gold band
- Item:Pair of platinum shower earrings
- Item:Pine ritual drum
- Item:Repair kit embossed with mountain scenery
- Item:Repair kit with a forest scene carved on the lid
- Item:Rose-colored vellum song scroll
- Item:Ruby ring with spinning wheels
- Item:Silk-covered repair kit with an ornate brass clasp
- Item:Stunningly designed diamond and sunstone ring
- Item:Sumptuous golden silk robe embellished with rust-hued embroidery
- Item:Thick-soled leather sandals with silk thongs
- Item:Tin frottoir
- Item:Trillion cut diamond and platinum ring
- Item:Triple-looped gold earrings
- Item:White gold and diamond branch pendant
- Item:White gold leaf necklace
- Item:Wide gold band topped by a celery green jade circle inset with a gold dragon
- Item:Wine-stained parchment scroll
- Item:Macawood repair case accented with a trio of cerulean saedesh
- Item:Makeshift repair case fashioned from a small keg
- Item:Makeshift steam-powered grass eel launcher
- Item:Miniature Agehrilor figurine wielding a wickedly curved dagger
- Item:Miniature aldamalm wood Sammeli figurine draped in delicate shireli lace
- Item:Miniature amusement pier surrounded by sparkling sapphire-encrusted waves
- Item:Miniature armored korograth with twisted black horns
- Item:Miniature armored rooster equipped with razor-sharp steel spurs
- Item:Miniature armored shalswar ridden by a steel Dragon Priest sentinel figurine
- Item:Miniature articulated smokewood contortionist bound in darkly glittering chains
- Item:Miniature Asketi's Mount topped with the Temple of the North Wind
- Item:Miniature Asketian harbinger equipped with an ornately carved longbow
- Item:Miniature Asketian herald wearing night-black armor
- Item:Miniature assault sheep with massive steel-reinforced horns
- Item:Miniature barbarian (1)
- Item:Miniature barbarian (2)
- Item:Miniature bard (1)
- Item:Miniature bard (2)
- Item:Miniature battle bovine mounted with a windlass-pulled arbalest
- Item:Miniature bearded lady armed with spinning razor-edged orichalcum plates
- Item:Miniature black ballista
- Item:Miniature black barbarian
- Item:Miniature black bard
- Item:Miniature black cleric
- Item:Miniature black empath
- Item:Miniature black fortress
- Item:Miniature black moonmage
- Item:Miniature black necromancer
- Item:Miniature black paladin
- Item:Miniature black ranger
- Item:Miniature black soldier
- Item:Miniature black thief
- Item:Miniature black trader
- Item:Miniature black trebuchet
- Item:Miniature black warmage
- Item:Miniature blue ballista
- Item:Miniature blue barbarian
- Item:Miniature blue bard
- Item:Miniature blue cleric
- Item:Miniature blue empath
- Item:Miniature blue fortress
- Item:Miniature blue gold observation wheel suspending boxy iahja-inlaid gondolas
- Item:Miniature blue moonmage
- Item:Miniature blue necromancer
- Item:Miniature blue paladin
- Item:Miniature blue ranger
- Item:Miniature blue soldier
- Item:Miniature blue thief
- Item:Miniature blue trader
- Item:Miniature blue trebuchet
- Item:Miniature blue warmage
- Item:Miniature brocket deer with a shiny reddish coat
- Item:Miniature bushy Vela'tohr plant protected by dozens of slender mistglass vines
- Item:Miniature celpeze with a mottled dark green hide
- Item:Miniature Cereia figurine shaped from stunningly pristine white alerce wood
- Item:Miniature Chieftain Viggu figurine outfitted in gruesome blood-splattered bone armor
- Item:Miniature chubby clown sporting an overly large rainbow wig
- Item:Miniature chunky diamond-hide elephant sporting tiny tyrium spun glitter wings
- Item:Miniature Claw of Tenemlor Elder figurine wearing a sleeveless mra'sin
- Item:Miniature cleric (1)
- Item:Miniature cleric (2)
- Item:Miniature clown garbed in jester's attire flashing a terrible wide-mouthed grin
- Item:Miniature combat mule mounted by an armored one-eyed tomcat
- Item:Miniature Commander Shartug figurine covered in dark grey hair
- Item:Miniature Commodore Yhur figurine topped by a stylish powdered wig
- Item:Miniature Cordhvirae Stonesekker figurine holding a thorny white sapphire rose
- Item:Miniature corpse grub tinted the color of wet liver
- Item:Miniature Crystal Vanguard militiaman
- Item:Miniature Dailzala figurine mounted on a very chubby candy pink panda familiar
- Item:Miniature dark fiend equipped with shadowy black armor
- Item:Miniature Dark Hand crafted from gloomwood
- Item:Miniature dark sprite garbed in a frayed black gossamer dress
- Item:Miniature death spirit shaded in shadowy grey tones
- Item:Miniature death spirit with terribly jagged claws
- Item:Miniature Degehri figurine with golden eyes that sparkle with mischief
- Item:Miniature Denizelva Laskoven figurine carved from ebonwood
- Item:Miniature Divyaush figurine dressed in bright festival clothing
- Item:Miniature Dragon Priest assassin covered in inky black scales
- Item:Miniature Dragon Priest crone wielding a gnarled ebony staff
- Item:Miniature Dragon Priest intercessor clad in grey leather armor
- Item:Miniature Dragon Priest purifier painted with vibrant flames
- Item:Miniature Dragon priestess shrouded in a dark challis robe
- Item:Miniature Dragonspine Mountains topped with glittering snow
- Item:Miniature dryad carved from silvery aspen wood
- Item:Miniature Dwarven axeman cast in silver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven axeman figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven bludgeoneer figurine wrought from blackened moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven damsel figurine wrought from blackened moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven enforcer figurine wrought from crimson moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven halberdier figurine wrought from blued moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven huntress figurine wrought from verdant moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven lady figurine wrought from lilac moonsilver
- Item:Miniature Dwarven maiden figurine wrought from blued moonsilver
- Item:Miniature ebon-hued velver wielding a very tiny bow
- Item:Miniature elba darvager shielded by a dark grey shell
- Item:Miniature Elothean wizard cast in gold
- Item:Miniature Elven archer cast in gold
- Item:Miniature Elven lieutenant cast in gold
- Item:Miniature empath (1)
- Item:Miniature empath (2)