Item:Competition miniature squad of sea turtles wielding conch shells
|competition miniature squad of <gemstone> sea turtles wielding conch shells|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 18,750 Kronars|
|Properties:|| This is an item.
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 443/Game prizes, Hollow Eve Festival 439/Game prizes|
- You think that the sea turtles is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
- The sea turtles does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
- You can PUT the sea turtles on a castle.
- The sea turtles can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- An example is a competition miniature squad of picture jasper sea turtles wielding conch shells.
Bold items are required materials for alterations.