Item:Miniature modified steel-banded ebonwood scorpion splashed with multicolored glitter
|miniature modified steel-banded ebonwood scorpion splashed with multicolored glitter|
|Look:||Built to scale, this crossbow-style siege weapon is mounted on top of a sturdy three-wheeled base. Colorful woven-reed baskets, attached to the frame, overflow with scintillating glitter flasks. A black-and-white spotted leather cup affixed to the braided sinew string allows the weapon to shoot the sparkling projectiles instead of wooden bolts. Stamped onto one of the steel-wrapped beams is the image of a winged cow poised atop a tall tower.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleek ebonwood repair case clasped with a rainbow-hued crystal, Shard's South Bridge Street Faire 415|
- STUDY:You think that the ebonwood scorpion is a siege weapon to be used in siegery games.
- The ebonwood scorpion does not belong to you. You can TURN it to become the new owner, if you are holding it.
- You can PUT the ebonwood scorpion on a castle.
- The ebonwood scorpion can be REPAIRed to its full health.
- Most importantly, when it's on a castle, you can PULL it to fire it.
Note: All attacks begin with: The miniature modified ebonwood scorpion rocks as it fires a sparkling glass flask into the air!
- The miniature modified ebonwood scorpion launches a volley of sparkling glass flasks that smash against <Player's> <opponent's castle location> engulfing it in a cloud of multicolored glitter that, with a soft *WHOOMP*, ignites, setting it on fire!
- The miniature modified ebonwood scorpion launches a sparkling glass flask at <Player>'s <opponent's figurine>, where it explodes into a cloud of multicolored glitter that peppers its target with scintillating shrapnel!
- The miniature modified ebonwood scorpion launches an oversized sparkling glass flask. Exploding on impact, <Player>'s <siege engine> is all but crushed beneath the weight of so much glitter!
- The miniature modified ebonwood scorpion attempts to launch a sparkling glass flask but it misfires, sending the glittering projectile to the ground with a dull thunk!