Item:Repair case covered in tawny orange-flecked warcat fur
|repair case covered in tawny orange-flecked warcat fur|
|Look:|| Stitched together from several different hides, the case's exterior is laced together with strips of rawhide. Lined in soot-black felt, the inside is divided into a number of small compartments, suitable for organizing an entire siegery set. A sabre-like tooth serves as the latch, and a pair of black leather loops allow the case to be attached to a belt when worn. |
The interior is divided into many tiny compartments, each carefully lined with soft felt.
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height|
|Capacity:||6 length x 3 width x 3 height (60 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1)|
- STUDY: You think that the repair case is used to store the pieces for a siegery game.
- You can store your siegery game pieces inside the case, then CLOSE it to fully repair them.
- CLOSE: As you close the repair case, you hear a sharp metallic click followed by a mechanical whirring sound from deep within the case.
- The faint, mechanical whirring within your repair case stops, followed by a soft click.
- miniature manor house surrounded by a ruined village
- miniature warcat launcher made of sturdy iron-banded oak
- squat miniature onager branded with a red bear paw on its base
- miniature orc raider armed with a rusty broadsword
- miniature orc clan-chief brandishing a notched steel greatsword
- miniature orc reiver equipped with a pitted steel battle-axe
- miniature orc scout with a short red-tipped mohawk
- miniature orc bandit carrying a crudely sewn cloth sack