Item:Articulated kraken figurine with abyssal black eyes
|articulated kraken figurine with abyssal black eyes|
|Look:||Pieced together with tiny rivets and innumerable bits of metal, the kraken has ten tentacles that seem to quest outward.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Fenwyrthie's Curio Shop, Estate Holder gifts|
- You think that the kraken is a siegery toy. It is a small soldier.
- The articulated kraken does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the articulated kraken to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the articulated kraken when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the articulated kraken when broken.
- The articulated kraken slashes its tentacles at the <opponent's castle> outer walls with whiplike precision.
- The articulated kraken winds back several tentacles and then slaps <opposing figurine> hard, knocking <him/her> back!
- The articulated kraken attacks the <opposing figurine>, but <he/she> dodges the attack!
- The articulated kraken winds back a few tentacles to strike, but instead just flails them at the empty air uselessly.
- The articulated kraken crumbles to the ground, leaving a black, inky smear below its corpse.